You may need to do the NJCU GothicNet login, and get to the NJCU GothicNet web portal. The website (Gothicnet.njcu.edu) is quite beneficial, but sometimes people do find it hard to get into the system and access it.
For you who face the same problem now, fear not as the information about NJCU GothicNet Login will be displayed here, as well as the solutions when you encounter problems like forgetting your username or can’t remember the password at all.
This article is going to show you the steps to NJCU GothicNet login, and everything else you need to know about the website or the login portal.
About NJCU GothicNet
Before jumping to NJCU GothicNet login, it is better to find out the NJCU GothicNet at a glance. It is the short for New Jersey City University, and it has its own login portal for its students, educators, staffs, and many more. The portal gives the easy online-based access to everyone studying or working at the NJCU.
The full name of the portal is NJCU (New Jersey City University) GothicNet Oracle/PeopleSoft. It was developed by the Information Technology (IT) department of the university. It is available for access in basically 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
If you have no idea where NJCU is located, it is right in the name. The university campus building is in Jersey City, New Jersey. It has a lot of programs and majors to take, including College of Arts and Science, School of Business, Educations, and Liberal Arts as well.
Currently, there are more than 8500 students getting their degree in NJCU. They are divided in the university’s 30 graduate programs, 47 undergraduate programs and doctoral as well. Besides he main campus, the university also has two more locations: Brookdale and Harborside Plaza.
All the educators and staffs try to make sure they hold the highest responsibilities to help the students getting educations they deserve, as well as experiencing the best classes and educations.
NJCU GothicNet Login Requirements
- NJCU GothicNet web address.
- Password and username given by the university.
- Working and reliable internet browser.
- Any devices to access the website.
NJCU GothicNet Login
To do NJCU GothicNet login, these are the steps you have to follow.
- Visit the official website of university gothicnet.njcu.edu.
- There will be boxes to key in your password and username. Key them in now.
- Locate the “Sign In” button on the screen and click on it. You are now eligible to enter your NJCU GothicNet account.
NJCU GothicNet Forgot Password
What if you cannot do the NJCU GothicNet login because you forgot the password? If that happens, this is what you should do:
- Visit gothicnet.njcu.edu.
- Locate the text “Forgot Your Password?” and click on it.
- Reset the password by clicking on the “Reset Password Now” .
- You will be asked to enter your GothicNet ID, birthdate, and also the last four digits of your SSN#. Then, enter your new password and re-enter it to confirm.
- Click on “Reset Password” button and follow any further instructions from this point on.
- The password should be different from your old ones.
- It should contain at least 1 uppercase letter.
- It should contain at least 1 numeric character.
- It should be case sensitive
- You cannot use space in making the password
- The password is at least 8 characters.
- It should contain at least 1 lowercase letter.
NJCU GothicNet Login Contact Details
- University Advisement Center
- Phone Number: 201-200-3300 or 201-200-3422
- Fax: 201-200-3229
- Address: Vodra Hall 101
- Email: email@example.com
- Official website: www.njcu.edu
That is all you need to know about the NJCU GothicNet login. Everyone will now easily access to the portal without any hardship whatsoever as everything they need to understand is written and explained above.