If you have been trying to use the website of Salford University email, the information about how to login into the system will be explained here. The portal (www.salford.ac.uk/ref) is accessible as long as you do a proper Salford University email login.
Some users occasionally find obstacles in logging in into the system because they forgot the password or username. Fear not because all those problems will be solved here.
Without further ado, here is the information about how to use Salford University email web portal and what should you do to login into the system.
About Salford University
Located in Manchester, England, Salford University is one of the best public universities in the country. It has been around for centuries and its name has changed from time to time. It was once known as The Royal Technical Institute back in the late 19th century. It was later the College of Advanced Technology in the mid-1950s and eventually became a university in 1967.
Salford University Email Login Portal Benefits
- Checking admission status.
- Enrolling for a class/lesson.
- Applying for scholarships.
- Viewing grades and test results.
Now, you have seen the benefits of using the portal. It is time to understand exactly how to do the Salford University email login. There will be some requirements needed when you want to access the portal. They will be explained below, so you won’t find anymore hardship in accessing the login portal.
Salford University Email Login Requirements
- The valid website address of Salford University email.
- Your approved password and username for the portal.
- A reliable internet browser.
- Available internet connection along with the PC, laptop or any other device.
Salford University Email Login
Follow these steps to perform the Salford University email login properly:
- Type this address on your browser bar www.salford.ac.uk/ref.
- You will see boxes to key in your password and username. Type them properly.
- Select the “Sign in” menu.
Salford University Email Change Password
Salford University email login seems easy. Now, what’s about changing password? The steps are explained below:
- Type this address on your internet browser identity.salford.ac.uk/StudentPasswordSelfService.
- On the screen, you will see “Change Your Network Password” link. Click on that.
- You will be asked to key in your Student ID, Netword ID or Username. Type them in the available boxes.
- You will also be asked to enter your birthdate.
- Click on “Confirm Identity”. The next instructions will be shown on the screen soon.
Access Your Email
Link to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students:
- Office 365 My Manchester
Link to Postgraduate Students of Research:
- Exchange to access the mail account
Link to Students Using Mobile Phone and Tablets:
- Set up your Mobile to Access Student Email to set the email of student on a smartphone or tablet.
Salford University Email Contact Details
Basically, that’s everything you need to access the login portal so easily. Now, when you are in need of accessing anything related to your study at Salford University, all you need to do is open the website, and access the Salford University Email login.