MyFAU Login – Are you having troubles with the process of MyFAU Login? You don’t actually need to waste your time with the login process as long as you know what to do. So, if you are a student at FAU, then you should read this guide on how to log in to the portal. You can be sure that you will be able to log in next time with no problems at all. Make sure to pay attention to the end of this article.
About Florida Atlantic University
Florida Atlantic University is a publicly-funded university whose main campus is located in the city of Boca Raton, Florida. The university also has other campus locations in Davie, Fort Lauderdale, Dania Beach, Fort Pierce, and the City of Jupiter. The university itself was founded in 1961 and it belongs to the University System of the State of Florida. The main objective of the university is to serve students in the area of South Florida. This area is a home for more than 5 million people scattered in more than a hundred miles of shoreline.
Florida Atlantic University Benefits
Not only for students but FAU also offers various benefits to any professionals working in their Administrative and Managerial sector, Faculty staff, as well as supporting personnel.
Some perks included in the benefits are paid time off, full coverage of insurance from the university, along with retirement and saving plans.
Those with OPS assignments can also get advantages from the state, such as full coverage of medical insurance. This benefit is covered by People First company.
Be informed that faculty staff, administrative and managerial professionals, along with supporting personnel have no more than 60 days after their effective employment date to register for the insurance plans offered by the organization.
After the explanation about the university and the benefits from Florida Atlantic University above, we can now start the process of logging in on the online portal at myfau.fau.edu. Before we can begin, make sure that you have noted the personal credentials that you need to submit on the website.
MyFAU Login Requirements
- The main web address of MyFAU Login.
- The correct combination of Customer FAUNet ID and the right Password.
- A browser on your chosen device.
- A working internet that can be used on your device.
MyFAU Login – FAU Student Login
Here are the steps to access your account on the portal of MyFAU Login:
- Open the main web address of MyFAU Login at myfau.fau.edu.
- Open the “MYFAU” page by clicking on the link.
- The portal will ask for your username. Submit your FAUNet ID.
- Carefully enter your correct password for that username.
- Click on the “LOGIN” button and the portal will show you your MyFAU account.
MyFAU Forgot Password
- Open the main web address at myfau.fau.edu.
- The page will provide a link that says “Forgot your password?”. It will bring you to another page if you click on that link.
- On the new page, enter your FAUNet ID. The portal will also require you to solve the captcha. Click the “Continue” button.
- If you can do the above steps correctly, the portal will give you proper instructions on how to reset your account password.
Florida Atlantic University Contact Details
The business hour of Help Desk and walk-in locations:
- Phone Number: (561) 297-3999
- Canvas support available 24 hours every day.
Boca Raton Campus CM138
- Monday to Thursday: 7:30 am – 9:00 pm
- Friday: 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Currently, walk-in support for MyFAU Login is not available until further notice. You can always call the Help Desk to solve your problems regarding the account.
Walk-in Hours for Partner Campuses:
- Jupiter Campus SR284
Monday – Friday: 7:30 am – 6:00 pm
- Davie Campus LA303
Monday – Thursday: 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
Friday and Saturday: 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Ft. Lauderdale HEC608
Monday – Thursday: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm
Friday and Saturday: 12:00 pm – 4:30 pm
We hope you like this article and it can actually help you in the process of accessing your account on MyFAU Login. Help desk staff is always available to help you with any of your problems.