EY Employee Benefits – Ernst & Young Global Limited, which is commonly abbreviated as EY, is a professional firm from London, United Kingdom. This company offers various professional services and has offices around the world.
The company also has more than 300,000 people working under the brand. Those workers provide various services, such as business consulting, assurance tax, financial audit, and advisory services to their clients. In an effort to support the workers, Ernst & Young gives out the EY Employee Benefits. This is the program that can support the company’s good reputation in more than 150 countries worldwide.
The company always strives to be the best firm in the industry that provides professional services. This is the reason why they need their workers to be at their best skills and abilities. The employees are the main assets to create a good impact for their clients.
EY has the vision to create a leadership culture that can grow and develop a supportive working environment for its employees. The packages from the EY Employee Benefits include various programs, including the one that promotes the well-being of employee’s physical, mental, and emotional aspects.
The EY Employee Benefits will also have opportunities to create retirement plans, financial supports, employee benefits and rewards, and other programs. All of those have been developed to make sure that the employees can be successful in every aspect of life.
This article will help if you want to explore more details on the EY Employee Benefits package that you will get once you sign with the company.
The Aspects of EY Employee Benefits and Perks
Ernst & Young is considered one of the Big Four companies in the sector of accounting and professional services. The other companies are Deloitte, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, and KPMG. In trying to compete with the other firms, the EY Employee Benefits to develop better employee skills.
The company is always grateful for the hard work of their employees, and this is why every program from the EY Employee Benefits has been designed so it can support the development of every aspect of the employee’s lives. Discount programs and other perks will be given out to make sure that the employee’s mental, physical, and emotional health are all in a good condition.
If you are still interested in working for EY, you can continue to read this article to find out more about each aspect.
- GoodToGo Login
- American Express Employee Benefits
- Inside Averitt ePayroll Login
- Exl Payroll Login
- Fort Knox Federal Credit Union Login
- John Deere ess Login
- John Deere Financial Center Login
- Epost Login Canada
- Kubota Credit USA Login
Employee’s Health and Wellbeing
Even though working for EY will require employees to give their best effort, the EY Employee Benefits will make sure that they can perform using their best skills.
There are various initiatives included in the health program since the company will want to make sure that the employees are always healthy and fully ready to work well. The programs include:
- Paid time off days for up to 52 weeks.
- Free vision checks.
- Sports team.
- Gym membership with discounted fees.
- Bike to Work program.
- Insurance plans that will cover various health aspects.
- Private healthcare programs.
- Free health assessments for employees older than 35 years old.
- Occupational health support.
- Physiotherapy for employees who need it.
Employees who can show good commitment to the company will always be appreciated with a good and fair salary.
The EY Employee Benefits will also make sure that the employee’s salary will be able to support their good lifestyle.
- The company will also contribute the same amount for the employee’s pension plans through the EY 401(K) plans.
Formal recognition and team awards will also be given out for employees who can show a good commitment to work.
Employee’s Work-Life Balance
A proper balance between work and life is required to make sure the employees are happy while working for Ernst & Young.
There are many policies and programs that EY provide for the employees to maintain a healthy balance between work and life, including:
- The ability to apply for up to 27 days of annual paid time off.
- Maternity and paternity leave for up to 52 weeks. Employees who want to adopt will also be eligible to receive this privilege.
- The ability to apply for special paid time off when the employees need it.
- Free training and coaching programs for the aspect of career and family.
- The ability to apply for flexible working schedules. It is also possible for the employees to work from home or to reduce their working hours.
- Find out more.
The EY Employee Benefits will also have programs to support the employees with optimal financial programs. This is to ensure that their employees can work without having to worry about their financial situation.
- Educational programs that will give out guidance and tools to help employees to manage and plan their finances.
- Work discounts for lifestyle products from various top brands.
- A season ticket loan.
- Managers will be eligible to receive a car cash allowance.
- Employees who are on graduate contracts will be able to get interest-free loans.
- Will writing initiative.
- Preparation program for employee’s tax return.
Ernst & Young is always eager to support employees who want to develop their interests outside work. The programs include:
Volunteering programs will give opportunities for the employees to build networks with new people, develop skills that might be useful for their job, enjoy new experiences, and other benefits.
The EY Employee Benefits will make it possible for the employees to receive at least two days of paid time off annually so they can volunteer with a charity organization. The employees can also choose to participate in the EY Foundation. This organization has a goal to provide support for young people and other entrepreneurs located in the United Kingdom.
EY and the Arts
Ernst & Young is a company that understands the importance of good arts in our society. This is why the company is always sponsoring art exhibitions around the country by forging relationships with artist’s organizations such as Tate.
There will also be private viewing and talk shows that the employees can enjoy developing their art skills.
EY Networks and Communities
EY Employee Benefits also include programs to ensure employees can work with diverse groups of people, including women, interfaith working groups, LGBT, veterans, parents groups, sports teams, and others.
- NCSECU Member Access Login
- Asmconnects Login
- PayGOnline Login
- MCAP Login
- MyIndigoCard Login
- USPayserv Login
- JPay Forgot User ID
- JPay App
- JPay Card
- JPay App for Desktop
This information has been about the complete program from the EY Employee Benefits. We hope that this can help you make a decision if you want to apply to work for EY.