JPay app for desktop is a program that lets you enjoy JPay services on the computer without having to use website. It’s originally meant for mobile-based application for iOS and Android. There may be some features that aren’t available on JPay app for PC compared to the website, so use whichever way to access according to your needs.
Features on JPay App for Desktop
Similar to the mobile app, JPay app for desktop allows you to get the company’s service in more practical way. The app is available to download and use for free.
The app was released back in November 2018 and it syncs to your JPay account directly when you log into it. By using it, you are able to transfer fund or create payment for community correction. Using a JPay app for desktop is a more convenient and easier way to communicate with the your loved ones that currently incarcerated, mainly because it has user-friendly interface and simple menu – the appearance of this app is neat, organized, and quite basic to match with users at any age ranges.
Here are the features to get on the JPay app for computer:
- Creating an account or log into your existing account
- Managing your account
- Sending money to the inmates, whether it’s through credit card or debit card
- Buying stamps to get services
- Searching the inmates’ name and correctional facility they are placed
- Sending text and attachments through email such as email and video
- GoodToGo Login
- EY Employee Benefits
- American Express Employee Benefits
- Inside Averitt ePayroll Login
- Exl Payroll Login
- Fort Knox Federal Credit Union Login
- John Deere ess Login
- John Deere Financial Center Login
- Epost Login Canada
- Kubota Credit USA Login
How to Set Up JPay App for Desktop
Even though the program is actually meant to be used on mobile, it’s still possible to get JPay app for desktop. You just need to know how to install it on your PC by using emulator help.
One of the best and most popular emulator programs out there is BlueStacks. It is created to bridge the gap between mobile and desktop system by letting its users to run mobile-based applications and games from their desktop computer or laptop.
Below is a step by step tutorial on how to install BlueStacks and get JPay app for desktop:
- Visit BlueStacks official site and download the software program.
- Run the installation after the download process is done, by doing double click on the installer program icon.
- Open the program once the installation process is completed.
- Locate the search bar at the upper right area of the interface, and then type in JPay to get JPay app for desktop.
- Input your email username to proceed with the search.
- After the app has shown up, download and wait for the process.
- Wait some more time as the app will be installed automatically into your desktop.
- After the installation process is done, click on the JPay app icon to run the program and enjoy the services.
- NCSECU Member Access Login
- Asmconnects Login
- PayGOnline Login
- MCAP Login
- MyIndigoCard Login
- USPayserv Login
- JPay Forgot User ID
- JPay App
- JPay Card
As it is with any other application, JPay app for desktop may encounter problem and process failure sometimes, such as not letting you to log in, get the service, receive emails or notification, and other types of inabilities. Simply restart the program, and if the problem persists, contact the customer support of JPay team to ask for assistance.