UPMC Employee Benefits – This article will explore the benefits and perks of working with UPMC. So, if you’re wondering about UPMC Employee Benefits and you want to work for them, then you need to pay attention to this article so you know what kind of perks that you will get from the job.
We will also share detailed information along with other useful things regarding UPMC Employee Benefits that you can get from the company. You can also get information about the login steps, the portal where you can check the benefits, as well as any related information about the things you can get while working for UPMC.
University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) is a nonprofit health company that has an integrated international service in the health industry. Currently, the company is managing 40 hospitals along with 700 clinics in worldwide locations. They also have around 89,000 people working actively for them in those locations. The medical center is also affiliated with the University of Pittsburgh as its partner in the academic sector. UPMC has been known as one of the best healthcare providers in the US.
- Brightree Login
- MyLabCorp Login
- Shaklee Member Login
- Northside Hospital Employee HR Portal Login
- CHS Advanced Learning Login
- Younique Payquicker Login
- AdventHealth Employee Email Login
- HCA Rewards Login Bconnected
Why UPMC Employee Benefits?
The main objective of providing UPMC employee benefits from the company is to keep all the employees loyal and happy while working for the company. Therefore, UPMC will never stop offering exciting perks along with a profitable benefits package for every employee working under their brand.
While there are a lot of benefits that you can get from working for UPMC, the most important benefits that the company will give include a company match for employee’s 401(k) plan, full coverage of healthcare that includes dental and vision insurance, disability support both for short-term and long-term, financial assistance and special conditions, emergency medical leave, tuition reimbursement, and other perks.
This is why logging in to the official portal of UPMC Employee Benefits is important to check the availability of those benefits.
For a complete list of the benefits that you can get while having a career at UPMC, you can look at the list below.
- A comprehensive network of professional doctors and medical clinics that can be easily accessed using the company’s insurance.
- Flexible PTO days.
- Retirement and savings plans.
- Protection programs for both short-term disabilities and long-term disabilities.
- Discounts on the company’s products and services.
- Tuition reimbursement.
UPMC Employee Benefits and Perks
Aside from the benefits above, UPMC employee benefits also offer other amazing stuff for their employees, including:
- Full coverage insurance that includes hearing and vision care.
- Insurance for dental care.
- Protection from disabilities.
- Flexible spending accounts.
- Application for paid time off and paid holiday.
- Life insurance.
- Accidental insurance.
- Supplemental life insurance for accidents.
- Supplemental life insurance for employees’ families.
- Cash balance plan.
- Savings plan.
- Family planning assistance.
- Tuition assistance for employees’ education.
All those UPMC Employee Benefits can be accessed by the employees after the first month of the official hire date. But you can also check the website for more complete details on different perks based on the classification of the employees.
UPMC Customer Service
If you run into any issues while accessing the benefits and the privileges of working with UPMC you can always contact customer service via:
- Phone Number: 1-844-220-4785
- TTY: 711
- Hours (all times are EST): Monday to Friday at 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday: 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Group and Individual Sales
- Phone Number: 1-877-563-0292
- Hours: Monday to Friday at 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST
- Web Support: 1-800-937-0438
- Network Management Fax: 412-454-8225
- UPMC Dental Advantage: 1-877-648-9609
- UPMC Vision Advantage: 1-877-648-9621
- Interactive Voice Response: 1-866-406-8762
- Electronic Data Interchange Questions: 1-888-876-2756
- PO Box 2906
Pittsburgh, PA 15230-2906
- Fax: 412-454-7920
- Pharmacy Department: 1-800-396-4139
Contact Us by Mail
- UPMC Health Plan
Attn: Commercial Plans
U.S. Steel Tower
600 Grant Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
- MyMedicalPayments Login
- PerYourHealth Login
- MyMedicalMe Login
- MyCenturaHealth Login
- ePayitonline Login
- Henry Ford MyChart Login
- HenryFordConnect Login
- Bidmc Login
- MyUHC Login
- Myaarpmedicare Login
So, always check the online portal of UPMC Employee Benefits if you work for the company. The portal will give you any related information regarding the benefits that you are eligible to receive.