Lowe’s Employee Benefits – Working for Lowe’s is one of the best working experiences as they offer amazing packages for the Lowe’s Employee Benefits. Various job perks and other programs can be enjoyed by everyone who has signed their work agreement with the company.
Aside from that, the company will also make sure that the working condition at their store locations is supportive. This is to ensure that the workers will be able to develop their skills to support the company even more.
So, if you have any plans to get hired by Lowe’s, you will also need to know the type of Lowe’s Employee Benefits that you should get from the company. And this article will try to give you the related information for the benefits packages.
You can read this article to find more elaboration on each aspect of the Lowe’s Employee Benefits. Besides, there will also be information about the employee login site and other discounts for Lowe’s employees.
Lowe’s Companies Inc. is an American retailer that specializes in providing home improvement products for its customers. The company was established by Lucius Smith Lowe in the year of 1921. The company started its business in North Carolina.
Currently, its main office is located in Mooresville, North Carolina. The company is managing and operating hundreds of retail store locations for home improvement and hardware products. Their operation ranges from the United States to Canada.
- Home Depot My Account
- Ridgid Login
- McDonald’s Employee Benefits
- Caterpillar Login
- Mynordstrom Login
- LiteBlue USPS Login
- Home Depot Employee Benefits
- MyLowesLife Employee Benefits
Lowe’s Employee Benefits and Perks
In its effort to create a supportive culture for the health and well-being of its employees, the Lowe’s Employee Benefits has been developed with wonderful job perks. A wide range of programs is available in the package.
For the employees who want to have an amazing life after they retire, there are also several retirement plans that can be enjoyed. Other than that, the Lowe’s Employee Benefits will also offer beneficial health insurance programs to ensure a good condition of the employee’s health and finances along with other aspects of their life.
Employees are considered working full-time for the company if they work at least 39 hours per week. If they are a full-time employee, that worker will be eligible to get:
- Full coverage health insurance.
- 401(K) plan.
- Unemployment insurance.
- Family and medical leave.
- Stock purchase plans for full-time.
Be informed that these benefits are given to employees that have been hired by Lowe’s for at least 90 days.
If the employees can only work part-time for the company, they are still eligible to receive the packages from Lowe’s Employee Benefits. The job perks for part-time employees include:
- Life insurance plans.
- Vision care.
- Dental care.
- Limited vacation days.
- Healthcare plans with limited benefits.
Be informed that the part-time job perks are only given out for part-time employees who can enroll in the program within 31 days from the first time they get hired.
Lowe’s Employee Health Insurance
The health insurance plans from the Lowe’s Employee Benefits will always depend on the programs available in the employee’s local state, along with their employment status.
But most full-time employees will generally receive:
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account for healthcare plans
- Disability insurance and support
- Healthcare plans for prescription drugs
Employees will also be able to share the benefits with their immediate family members.
Lowe’s Career and Professional Benefits
Other programs are included in the Lowe’s Employee Benefits to support the skills and ability of Lowe’s employees. This way, the company will be able to develop better employee skills in the future to prepare them for higher positions in the company.
The programs in this package include:
- Continuing professional, which offers education courses for employees.
- Reimbursement for college tuition.
- Scholarship programs, which will give employees financial aid to enroll in colleges.
- Leadership development, which will have workshops to train employees.
- Discounted online university programs, which are available for employees who want to get a higher academic degree.
- Track to the Trades program, which will provide apprenticeship programs for employees.
Lowe’s Financial Benefits
The Lowe’s Employee Benefits will also include financial benefits that can be enjoyed by everyone working for Lowe’s. The employees will also be able to share the benefits with their family members. This program includes:
- 401(k) plan: After 90 days of being in the job, the employees will be eligible to be enrolled in the 401(k) plan from the company, which will plan for their retirement. The company will also match the employee’s contribution after one year of being on the job.
- Vacation: Employees can apply for vacation time when they need it. But, the quotas for the vacation time will depend on their employment status and their weekly schedule.
- Referral services for children and elder care: The company will provide flexible spending accounts to support employees who need healthcare plans for their dependents.
- Paid holidays: Both full-time employees and part-time employees will be able to get higher wages when they work on holiday time.
- Lowe’s stock purchase plan: The company will allow its employees to purchase the common stock of the company with a 15% discount.
- Sick paid time off: Every employee can apply for sick paid time off. The annual quotas for their PTO days can also roll over to the next year.
Lowe’s Employee Benefits Summary
Lowe’s employees will be able to receive most of the job perks from the first day they work for the company. And while full-time and part-time employees are eligible to receive the Lowe’s Employee Benefits, the program will always depend on their employment status.
A brief summary of the Lowe’s Employee Benefits will be listed below:
- Employee discounts for everyone working for Lowe’s
- 401(K) plan
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Profit-sharing program
- Defined contribution pension plan
- Short-term disability support
- Long-term disability support
- Accident insurance
- Severance pay
You can notice that the Lowe’s Employee Benefits package is one of the best compared to other companies. This is because Lowe’s is always eager to keep its employees happy and loyal.
Lowe’s Contact Information
- Lowe’s Benefits Center: 1-844-HR LOWES (844-475-6937)
- Lowe’s HR Customer Service: 1-888-HRINFO5 (1-888-474-6365)
- The United States Phone Number: +1-312-843-5251
- Lowe’s Email Address: email@example.com
- Rite Aid Employee Benefits
- Esysco Login
- My Tupperware Login
- Tesla Employee Benefits
- MyTJX Associate Login
- Macy’s Rebate
- Chick-fil-A Employee Benefits
- AZPeople Login
- Cracker Barrel Employee Login
- Mytraderjoes Login
Be informed about the aspects of the Lowe’s Employee Benefits before making a decision of working for the company. We hope that this short information can help you in coming with the right career decision.