Participating in an online customer survey of a certain business or brand is generally not difficult. However, different companies may have slightly different steps and rules you have to adhere to be considered as eligible participant of the survey to gain your reward. This article shows you how to properly join in the WinCo Foods survey as one of their customers.
Customer feedbacks are needed by company to discover which area of their business needs improvement, thus helping them to enhance the quality of their products and services. As a customer, you can also take a benefit of participating in the survey, as completing it allows you an opportunity to win special prize through sweepstakes. More details about the reward will be explained below as well.
|Company’s Name||WinCo Foods|
|Prize of Completing Survey||WinCo Foods Gift Card|
|Product Purchase Necessity||None|
|Participants’ Age Limit||18+|
|Location Validity||The USA|
- Taco Bell Survey
- Fred Meyer Jewelers Survey
- Halfords Auto Centers Survey
- Bealls Florida Survey
- Applebee’s Survey
- Swiss Chalet Survey
- Boot Barn Survey
- Chico’s Survey
- Lakeland Survey
WinCo Foods Survey Rewards
WinCo Foods provides rewards for customers who are willing to take a part in their online survey. After you have completed answering all the questions in the WinCo Foods survey, you have a right to obtain a code that can be used the next time you visit one of their store. This code serves as your entry to a sweepstake in which you have a chance to win $500 gift card.
Note: The prize and rules regarding the sweepstake may be adjusted on any occasion, so be sure to check your sale receipt to get more accurate information.
WinCo Foods Survey Terms and Conditions
In order to partake in the WinCo Foods survey, there’s a set of requirements you have to meet to be considered as an eligible participant, as follows:
- A legal United States of America resident, including Guam and the Virgin Islands.
- At least an 18 years old at the time of the entry.
- Understanding English language, at least on basic level.
- Using device with connection to the internet.
- Providing email address to receive the code and redeem the reward.
- Only participating in the survey one time for each receipt.
- Keeping the sale receipt at the time of the entry.
- Not an employee of the WinCo Food or an immediate family of one.
- Not allowed to transfer the reward by any means.
WinCo Foods Survey at www.wincofoods.com/survey
Here is the step-by-step guide to follow if you are interested in joining the online WinCo Foods survey:
- Open your web browser and then go to the WinCo Foods survey site at www.wincofoods.com/survey.
- Hit the button that says ‘Next’ to proceed to the webpage.
- Input the 4-digit code as written on the sale receipt.
- Hit the button that says ‘Next’.
- Read the questionnaire that asks about your experience of shopping at the WinCo Food store.
- Enter your feedback by rating your overall level of satisfaction according to your visit and shopping experiences.
- Enter your feedback by rating the other questions regarding your level of satisfaction.
- Enter your answers for the questionnaire that are related to your purchase, the service you received, the price of the items, the delivery service, the store location, the store shop-hours, and more.
- Enter your information details as required by the side, such as your name, your email, your address, and your active contacts.
- Conclude the online survey and attain your code as an entry to the sweepstake and get a chance to win the prize.
About WinCo Foods
WinCo Foods, Inc. is a chain of supermarket from the United States. It was established in 1967 in Boise, Idaho, and currently has a branch stores spread across various states in the USA, including Idaho, Oklahoma, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Texas, California, Washington, and Arizona. The main offer of this supermarket chain is its sections of huge bulk foods. As per recent, the majority of its ownership falls in the hand of the employees via ESOP or Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
According to the most recent data, WinCo Foods employs more than 20,000 workforces, owns 6 distribution centers, and more than 130 branch stores. In 2020, it entered the list of largest US private companies by Forbes, by achieving 59th rank.
- Winn Dixie Customer Satisfaction Survey
- USPS Survey
- Books-A-Million Survey
- Save on Foods Survey
- Morrisons Survey
- Nike Survey
- Matalan Survey
- Boston Pizza Survey
- Bob Evans Survey
- Long John Silver’s Survey
Your feedback as the customer of WinCo Foods is very valuable for the company. The responses you provide through the WinCo Foods survey also give you an opportunity to win gift card worth of $500 through sweepstake. It only takes 10 minutes to complete the questionnaire so go ahead and grab your chance to obtain the reward.