Who doesn’t want to be free of debt, especially that long-term mortgage? If you think it is time to pay off your mortgage at Nationstar, the first step is to know how much left you need to pay. To do that, you will need to ask Nationstar payoff request form from them.
Getting Nationstar Payoff Request Form through their Website
Actually, Mr. Cooper Nationstar offers several ways for you to request your payoff. One of them is getting the Nationstar payoff request form online. This way is easier and takes less time.
To get into the request payoff form online, you will need to do these steps below.
- First, open your browser and access Mr. Cooper Nationstar website at http://mrcooper.com/.
- On their homepage, you will see tabs on the left side of the page. To get your Nationstar payoff request form, click on the ‘Support’ tab. You will be redirected to a new page.
- Then, there will be several options shown. Click on ‘Payments & Payoffs’.
- Under the title ‘Payments Support’, there will be four tabs; one of them is ‘Payoffs’. If you wish to continue without reading the whole overview information, simply activate that tab.
- On your screen, you will see an article about how to get Nationstar mortgage payoff form online.
- If you are Mr. Cooper’s customer, simply click on the link written there. You will be redirected to login page. Keep following the steps until finally you can get the payoff request form. If you do not own Nationstar account, create an account first.
- If you are a third party (real estate broker), your customer must authorize you beforehand. Had your customer finished making you as their authorized third party, you can proceed on clicking the relevant link to get Nationstar payoff request form.
- Complete all steps prompted by the website and that is how to get your Nationstar payoff form online.
Other Ways to Get Nationstar Payoff Request Form
Aside from getting the request form online, this home loan servicer also offers other ways. You can get the Nationstar payoff request form easily, simply by mail or by phone.
- Getting request form by phone
It is very easy to get your payoff form by phone. Simply dial Nationstar payoff request phone number: 888-480-2432 and follow the whole process.
- Getting your request form by mail
Aside from using phone to request the payoff request form, you can ask them to send the Nationstar payoff request form via mail. To get your payoff quote via mail, you can simply write a simple, short letter mentioning that you would like to request a payoff quote. You can send it to the Mr. Cooper Payoff Department’s address. Make sure that your letter contains your loan number, up-to-date contact information, as well as the property’s address.
To wrap it up, there are three ways to get the Nationstar payoff request form. The first method is to request it online. The rest are requesting it by phone or by mail. Keep in mind that all expenses are subjected to the requester had you requested the form by phone or mail.