Wingstop provides opportunity for the customers to express their opinions regarding the products and services they offer through online customer survey, which is popularly known as Wingstop Survey.
This survey can be accessed through the official online platform at www.tellwingstop.com. There will be some questions regarding the last visit experience of the participant.
The Wingstop Survey is carefully designed and developed by the company, so the management team is able to measure the level of customer satisfaction and provide solutions for any problems.
The company authority ensures the legitimate and appropriate feedbacks or complaints are carefully evaluated and analyzed. Therefore, customers can see the improvements of company within a short time. Therefore, you must spare your time to provide genuine feedback through this online survey.
As a form of appreciation, the company also provides opportunity to win some interesting rewards, so you can save your cash on your next visit to any Wingstop location.
Now, read on to know more about the rules and regulations, the rewards, and the step-by-step tutorial for taking part in this Wingstop Survey.
|Product Purchase Necessity
|Prize of Completing Survey
|Wingstop Gift Card
|Participants’ Age Limit
|English and Spanish
- Lowe’s Survey
- Dickssportinggoods Survey
- Zales Survey
- Toys R US Survey
- Shop ‘n Save Survey
- Office Depot Survey
- Rosslistens Survey
- Perkins Survey
- Wawa Survey
- KFC South Africa Survey
Wingstop Survey Rewards
The customers who participate in this survey are eligible to receive rewards as it is a form of the company’s appreciation for customers’ genuine feedback.
After the completion of Wingstop Survey, you will get a validation code that you can use to get an opportunity to win a gift card. It is worth up to $50.
Note: There may always be a change in Wingstop reward for taking part in this survey. The reward is also entirely dependent on the receipt you got from your last visit. Therefore, make sure to check the details stated on your receipt.
Wingstop Feedback Survey Terms and Conditions
Below are the rules and regulations to participate in the Wingstop Survey:
- You must be 18 years or older.
- You should have an understanding of basic English or Spanish.
- You should have a reliable PC, laptop, or smart devices with decent internet access.
- You will only get one chance to take part in this survey.
- Those who work at Wingstop, the immediate family members of the staff, or even the agents are not qualified to take part in the survey.
- There won’t be any other transfer made out of the offer.
- A registered email address is required to get a special offer for your next purchase.
Wingstop Survey Step By Step
If you have met all the requirements above, you can now participate in the Wingstop Survey. Below is the tutorial:
- Go to the official platform of this survey at www.tellwingstop.com.
- Choose your preferred language to take the survey.
- Input the invitation code, date and time of your last visit, and the order number. All these details are located on your receipt.
- Select the “Start” button.
- You will be directed to a new page where there are a number of questions about your previous experience at any Wingstop location.
- Rate the overall level of your satisfaction according to your perception of your visit.
- Provide genuine answers to all the questions based on a scale of satisfaction.
- The questions provided are generally related to your last visit, the products you order, the helping nature of the staff, place, and services, customer management, the availability of the menu, the delivery service, price, locations, open hours, and many more.
- Once you answered all questions, submit your personal details, such as name, valid home address, registered phone number, and valid email address.
- Complete the online survey to get a validation code you can redeem to save some of your money on the next visit.
Wingstop Inc. is a chain of restaurants based in Texas that’s specializing in chicken wings. Since it brought a theme of retro and aviation, all the Wingstop restaurants are decorated with anything related to aviation models of 1930s to 1940s. Established in 1994 in Texas, the restaurant chain started the franchise selling in 1998. Wingstop has become a chain of more than a thousand restaurants which some are still in development.
- Official site of Wingstop Survey: www.tellwingstop.com
- Official website of Wingstop: www.wingstop.com
- Home Depot Survey
- Tell ALDI Survey
- Loblaws Survey
- Save-A-Lot Food Stores Survey
- Tim Hortons Survey
- The Children’s Place Survey
- Petro-Canada Survey
- Perkins Feedback Survey
- Marshalls Survey
That was all about the Wingstop customer experience survey you can access at www.tellwingstop.com.
If you plan to take part in Wingstop Survey, consider following the rules and tutorial mentioned above, so you can win the reward.