Windows 10 has a bunch of exciting features that prove to be great to kill time, such as the Windows Spotlight quiz. This feature is actually a part of Windows Spotlight that will automatically pop up when your PC is in lock screen mode, making your lock screen look more interesting.
What is Windows Spotlight Quiz?
While many may argue that Windows 10 has a lot of problems, no one can deny that the features this operating system has to offer are impressive, especially the hidden ones.
A lot of people may not know what Windows Spotlight quiz is. It is a game with a set of questions that will randomly appear with random questions as well. This exciting feature will not appear when you log into your devices that support 10.
Instead, the Windows 10 Spotlight will automatically pop up in your lock screen, making the Windows operating system users in PCs, tablets, and smartphones more appreciate the look of their lock screens, which has stopped being a mere lovely wallpaper to become a source of random information that they will find rather useful.
Sometimes, the Windows Spotlight quiz will provide some fun facts about locations across the globe and useful tips and tricks. This game will also include multiple chosen questions of the day. After the users answer the questions, the game will direct the users to the Bing search engine that provides some facts related to the previous questions.
The most exciting part about Spotlight Windows is that you will earn points from Microsoft Rewards just by playing the game for free. The rewards can either be redeemed with anything you want to purchase in Microsoft Shop or donate them to the specific events.
- Karoo Mail Login
- Epos Now Login
- Divxcrawler Login
- Ooma Telo Router Login
- MagicJack Login
- Teco Login
- 1and1 Webmail Login
- Webwatcher Login
- Lightspeed Retail Login
- Dominion Power Login
How to Play Windows Spotlight Quiz?
To play the Windows Spotlight quiz, you first need to enable the Windows Spotlight as the game is a part of this feature. In order to do so, follow the simple steps below:
- Click “Task Bar” and select “All Settings”. To locate the Task Bar, look for a bubble dialog on the right side of your desktop.
- Then, click “Personalization” and select “Lock Screen”.
- Select on “Windows Spotlight” under the “Background” option. Eventually, you will find a “Like what you see?” dialogue.
To get you to the Windows Spotlight quiz, here is the step-by-step tutorial:
- Select on “Take the Quiz” link on the lock screen app.
- Login and sign in to your PC. After completing the login process, you will be directed to the quiz page in Microsoft Edge.
- Now, you are able to play the Windows Spotlight quiz and answer all the random questions. If you answer all the questions correctly, you will earn points.
- GM Global Connect Login
- Ceridian Powerpay Login
- ADP Run Login
- Error code [OR-IEH-01]
- Error Code [Or-Dvasa2-02]
- AKO CAC Login
- Bing Homepage Quiz
- OWA (Outlook Web App) with your CAC
- AKO Enterprise Email
Windows 10 has made another move with its Windows Spotlight feature, a far more complete and stunning than its previous version. Not only do the users can enjoy the stunning wallpapers, but they can also get bunches of random information they will find beneficial by playing the Windows Spotlight quiz.