“Why can’t I see my inventory in Fortnite Chapter 2” is a question asked by many Fortnite players since many players have experienced such issue. Therefore, you don’t need to worry about it anymore. Although it’s not a common problem, it’s important to know the cause of it.
Why Can’t I See My Inventory in Fortnite Chapter 2: The Cause
You must’ve been wondering, “why can’t I see my inventory in Fortnite Chapter 2” once you updated the previous game to the newest one. Then, what’s the cause of it?
Fortnite has just launched Chapter 2. The only thing that needs to be done is updating the previous app to make the new version running well on your device. It’s not uncommon that some people will find several problems after the update. One of the common issues is that there’s no inventory in Fortnite Chapter 2.
Typically, there’s a bug that makes the inventory bar in Fortnite 2 invisible. Even so, it’s not a severe problem since such a common issue can be solved in just few steps.
But for new Fortnite players, they will be panicking and questioning, “why can’t I see my inventory in Fortnite Chapter 2”. It’s a reasonable reaction, but nothing needs to be worried.
- Fortnite Globe Symbol Next to Name
- Buy VBucks with an Apple iTunes Gift Card
- Gift Battle Pass with VBucks in Chapter 2
- Fortnite Computer Icon Next to Name
- Gift Skins in Fortnite from Your Locker
- Account Level to Play Arena Fortnite
- Fortnite Galaxy Skin Code Generator
- Faze Sway Fortnite Settings & Keybinds
- Faze Sway Controller Settings
Why Can’t I See My Inventory in Fortnite Chapter 2: How to Fix it
The inventory bar contains many crucial items to play Fortnite 2. Therefore, it is essential to know the solution to “why can’t I see my inventory in Fortnite Chapter 2”.
Without the inventory bar, it’s impossible to play Fortnite. It’s because the bar contains many important items, such as weapons, gears, and any other crucial things. Without this bar, it’s likely impossible to experience the new gameplay offered by the latest chapter of Fortnite. If you’re looking for the answer to “why can’t I see my inventory in Fortnite Chapter 2” you certainly have come to the right place.
Well, follow the steps below, so you will not be questioning, “why can’t I see my inventory in Fortnite Chapter 2” again.
- To get the problem solved, of course you should log in to your Fortnite account.
- Then, select the “options” button then click the “settings” option.
- Scroll down until finding the “settings cog” icon. Afterward, the “Game and HUD” button will show up.
- Press “R” on your keyboard.
- However, if you play Fortnite Chapter 2 on PlayStation 4, scroll down until you find a quick bar and turn the bar on.
- Find the “apply” option, click it.
- Turn back into the Fortnite game.
- The inventory bar is now can be seen right at the lower part of the screen.
That is the answer to “why can’t I see my inventory in Fortnite Chapter 2“. Follow the tutorial above first to get the issue fixed. However, if the inventory bar is still can’t be seen, it would be best to look for the other ways to solve this uncommon problem.