Walmart JPay is one of the most convenient places you can find to use one of the best services offered by JPay—online money transfer. This service allows you to transfer cash funds, so it can be used to support all basic necessities of your family or friends during in the detention center.
Funds Transfer via Walmart JPay
A funds transfer is one of the most widely used services that JPay has to offer. There are five simple methods of using this beneficial service, such as through Walmart JPay.
- Online Payment: You can transfer money to the inmates through the official website or app of JPay. The only thing you need to do is to make an account and pay the transfer cost.
- Money Order: To use this method, you will need to download the voucher in line with the state where the inmate resides.
- MoneyGram: You can also find JPay Walmart near your location to transfer cash money to inmates. Walmart is one of the establishments that have MoneyGram.
- MoneyGram is an official partner of JPay that provides funds transfer service. Thus, sending cash via Walmart JPay considered being the easiest method since they are available nearly in every state.
- Customer Service: You can call the customer service of JPay and simply tell the customer service that you wish to transfer money to your incarcerated family.
- Lobby Kiosk: You simply need to use a credit card to send money but make sure the service is available in the inmates’ location.
From all the methods above, Walmart JPay proves to be the most convenient one. But, how is to use the service?
- JPay VideoGram
- Mycarepack Care Packages for Inmates
- JPay Website
- JPay Facility Help
- JP5s and JP5Mini JPay Tablet for Inmates
- JPay Homepage
- JPay Buy Stamps
- JPay Release Cards
- JPay Facility Login
How to Send Money through Walmart JPay
Unlike other methods to send cash to the inmates, sending money using Walmart JPay doesn’t need to be complicated. All you need to do first is to locate the nearest Walmart in your area.
- Before going to Walmart, make sure to bring a driver’s license or ID card.
- Fill out the “MoneyGram Express Payment Service” form. Pay attention to the receive code, the ID number, and the last name of the inmate you are sending the money for. Make sure all those three are correct since you won’t be able to send cash via Walmart JPay if one of them is incorrect.
- Give the form to the MoneyGram teller along with the cash money and the fees. The Walmart JPay fees are around $4 to $16, depending on the amount of money you are transferring.
- Keep the payment receipt as you will need it later. The transfer process will take around ten minutes, and the inmate will be able to receive the funds within 24 hours.
- JPay Account Sign In
- How Many Gigabytes is Fortnite on PC
- JPay.com Care Packages
- JPay Inmate Care Packages
- JPay Login
- EComm JPay TDCJ
- QuickPayPortal Login
It’s not without a reason that Walmart JPay is the easiest way to transfer money. As mentioned earlier, JPay is a partner of MoneyGram, where the money service can be easily located in more than 4,000 Walmart stores throughout the US. This way, you can support your incarcerated family to purchase their needs without hassle.