United Airlines Employee Benefits – United Airlines is a major airline in America that serves international destinations. The airline’s main office is located at the Willis Tower in the city of Chicago, Illinois. Currently, the company has a program called United Airlines Employee Benefits for each and every single one of their workers.
The airline is operating a large network of domestic and international routes across the world. They are not only serving cities in the United States, but also cities in every continent.
The airlines started as Varney Air Lines in 1926. Currently, the company is rated as the third largest airline in the United States measured by the number of the cities in their networks and the number of their fleets. In the US, the airline is operating their service from eight hubs in every corner of the country. They also have around 100,000 people working for the company.
Due to the fact that the company requires skilled people to achieve their goals, United Airlines is always eager to keep their employees happy and loyal while working for the company. This is why they offer the United Airlines Employee Benefits.
The packages from the United Airlines Employee Benefits are designed to give great impact for the career of people who are working for the company. The package also offers various benefits that are all very beneficial for the employee’s life.
Aside from that, the package has also been developed to support the creation of a good work culture and supportive management which will improve the standards of the customer service. In turn, customers will feel comfortable and happy while traveling with United Airlines.
If you have a plan to work for United Airlines, you might need to read this article to find out more about the United Airlines Employee Benefits that you are privileged to get.
- MyCouriersOnline Login
- UPSers Login
- Delta Employee Benefits
- UPS Employee Benefits
- Hilton Employee Benefits
- My Portal Wyndham Login
- Newjetnet Login
- 4MyHR Marriott Extranet Login
- Landstaronline Login
United Airlines Employee Benefits and Perks
United Airlines has made the promise to provide the benefits for everyone in its diverse teams. From interns to full-time employees and other professionals will be rewarded with the benefits from the company to make them more comfortable providing their skills to serve the public.
In this article, we will give a brief account on every aspect of the United Airlines Employee Benefits. There will also be discounts that are being offered by the company. These perks include:
- Travel Privileges: Every employee along with their immediate family members will be able to enjoy reduced fare on airplane tickets as the travel privileges from the company. Aside from that, employees that have been hired for more than six months in the company will also receive special travel passes. The United Airlines Employee Benefits also provide Buddy Passes that can be shared with other friends and family members of the employees.
- Medical And Dental Insurance: Every employee will have the privilege to enroll themselves along with their family members in the insurance plans that will cover comprehensive medical and dental healthcare.
- Life Insurance: United Airlines will also give out basic life insurance plans for every single one of their employees. There are also optional life insurance plans that can be enrolled by the employees for themselves and their family members.
- Vision Insurance: This aspect of insurance plans will cover eye exams, glasses, and contact lenses. Employees will not need to spend more money for this service.
- Long-term Disability Plan: There will be protection coverage for everyone who has a disability to protect their income.
- Retirement Benefits: Competitive retirement benefits are available from the company, such as the company’s match for employees 401(k) saving plans. But, the perks might be varied depending on the type of employees.
- Performance Bonus: United Airlines will offer a cash bonus for the employees that can show reliability and great customer service. This is to ensure that the company can meet its goals for on-time flight arrival and get satisfaction level.
- Profit Sharing Plan: The employees will be able to enjoy the success of United Airlines by receiving income from the profit-sharing program as a part of the United Airlines Employee Benefits.
- Perfect Attendance Program: Employees that can show perfect attendance will be able to get rewards from the company. But, they will need to show consecutive months of years of perfect work attendance.
- Flexible Spending Account: Employees will have a privilege to get reimbursed for certain healthcare plans and other expenses for dependent care.
- Personal Accident Insurance: Employees will have a choice for enrollment in accident insurance, which will give them coverage in the event of work-related accidents that might cause injuries.
- Vacation And Sick Pay: Both full-time and part-time employees of United Airlines will receive slotted paid vacation time. They will also be able to apply for sick days because the policy will be able to give them some time off to get some rest when they are not feeling well.
- Wellness Program: United Airlines provides this program to help eligible employees to get support for their personal, financial, or emotional problems. There will be activities that are conducted throughout the year and the employees will be able to get rewards if they participate in those events.
- Long-term Care: Various daily living assistance will be provided by the company to reimburse the employee expenses during longtime healthcare.
- Business Travel Accident Insurance: All employees will be able to get protection for travel accidents under this program from the United Airlines Employee Benefits.
- Business Users Groups (BRGs): This program will promote the diversity of the United Airlines employees.
- Commuter Benefits Program: Employees will get reimbursement if they use transit or parking passes to get to work.
- Employee Assistance Program: Employees can get help and other referral for clinical assessment and treatment for personal and professional problems.
- United Airlines Employee Discount: Special discounts and other savings on various products can be enjoyed by the employees of United Airlines.
United Airlines Employee Benefits Contact Details
- United Airlines Benefits Center Phone Number: 1-800-651-1007 or 1-646-254-3463 (outside the United States, Canada, or Puerto Rico)
United Airlines Benefits Center Toll-Free Phone Numbers:
- UK: 0-800-028-5392
- Japan: 0120679100
- Germany: 08000004878
United Airlines Customer Service:
- U.S. and Canada Reservations Assistance Phone Number: 1-800-490-2021
- Teletypewriter or Telecommunication Devices for The Deaf
- TDD/TTY: 1-800-323-0170 (U.S. and Canada)
- Hilton Hotel Employee Benefits
- FedEx Express Employee Benefits
- Ryder Employee Benefits
- Disney Employee Benefits
- Hertz Employee Benefits
- My Audi Connect Login
- SkyWestOnline Login
- Landstar Load Board Login
- Delta Travelnet Login
- Hilton Team Member Travel Login
We hope that this article about the United Airlines Employee Benefits can answer your questions regarding this topic. You can also use the comment box below if you still have questions regarding the topic.