If your trash hauler uses service of TrashBilling.com, then you need to make the bill payment of your trash via its official website. However, in order to perform the online payment, you have to know how to complete the process of Trashbilling login first.
TrashBilling.com is a company that provides online payment management service to process the bills of your trash. The website is easy to use and offers secure connection for you who are using debit card or credit card to proceed with the payment.
It is also sponsored by Trash Flow. Trash Flow is a company that provides standard and commercial billings, routing, container and event tracking, truck routing, dispatch log, and other services.
There are plenty of available features provided in the TrashBilling website aside from online bill payment. One of the examples is by choosing whether you want to make the payment via your saving or checking account, or credit cards such as MasterCard or Visa.
Before you begin to attempt Trashbilling login procedure, you need to make sure that you already have a registered account as a user of this site.
So, without further ado, continue to read this article to find out about the complete steps to perform the logging in process in the following sections.
What is Trashbilling?
TrashBilling.com is the official website for TrashBilling service, a provider for garbage hauling payment service. Your garbage hauler company might use the service if you receive “Pay online at www.TrashBilling.com” message from them.
The provider serves as a bridge between trash hauler and the customers regarding payment transactions and making the method to be easy and simple.
The service is available throughout the United States. It is owned by Solterra Recycling Solutions, which operate mainly in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
TrashBilling service is offered for residential and commercial customers. It also covers recycling and landfilling services, which all available through its mobile app.
You may perform trash billing payment by using your bank accounts, credit card, or debit card.
Trashbilling Login Benefits
- You will be able to make trash bill payment via online instead of having to visit your garbage hauler company.
- You will be able to request service to your house regarding trash hauling.
- You are provided with various convenient payment methods such as bank transfer or PayPal.
- You are offered with 24/7 customer care services in case you have to submit inquiries or ask for assistance regarding TrashBilling service.
These benefits are only a part of available features at the TrashBilling.com website. To discover more, you need to perform Trashbilling login process. However, first, read about what things you will need in order to access the site and your account in the very next section of this article.
Trashbilling Login Requirements
- The official address of Trashbilling login.
- A registered account with 12 digits number as your Customer ID.
- Web browser.
- Device to connect to internet (desktop computer, laptop, smartphone, or tablet).
Below are several steps you must do to complete Trashbilling login and access your account:
- Open your web browser and type in the Trashbilling login site at www.trashbilling.com.
- Wait until you are being redirected into the page
- Check main menu that has three sections:
- (1) bill payment menu (“Pay your Trash Bill”);
- (2) manage account menu (“View your Account”); and
- (3) statement menu (“Charge on my statement“).
- Select the section from the main menu that you need to access, then type in your 12 digits number as Customer ID.
- Select the ‘Submit’ menu to proceed.
- Wait until you receive message notification after you have successfully made the payment.
Recover Trashbilling Customer ID
In case you have lost or forgotten your customer ID, then you need to recover it before making trash bill payment. In order to do so, simply contact your garbage hauler company and follow the steps instructed by them. As alternative, if you encounter any issues or trouble related to your TrashBilling account, then you might contact them by dialing 877-885-7968.
Trashbilling Contact Details
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone Number: 802-244-1530 (Monday-Friday) 9-5 Eastern Time
- Fax: 802-244-1530
- Mailing: Trashbilling.com, 2933 Waterbury-Stowe Rd, Bldg #1, Waterbury Ctr, VT 05677
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Customer ID of my TrashBilling account?
Your Customer ID is comprised of 12 digits number that’s provided on your trash bill given by your garbage hauler company.
What are the payments types that accepted by TrashBilling?
You may make trash bill payment by using your checking accounts, saving account, debit card, or credit card such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover Card.
Am I supposed to receive confirmation message after making my payment?
Yes. The website will send you confirmation through email after your payment has been successfully made.
You have learned all the needed steps to perform Trashbilling login procedure by now. In case you want to submit a question, request for helps, or simply want to know further about their service, then you may reach their customer service team number that’s provided within this article.