Have you ever purchased your morning coffee or other food items at Tim Hortons? If the answer is yes, then you are entitled to join as participant on Tim Hortons survey.
All you need to do to provide your feedback as one of Tim Hortons’ customers is just by answering several questions digitally by using code given on the bottom part of your purchase receipt.
Tim Hortons survey is available to be accessed online. You may participate through its official survey website at www.telltims.can.smg.com.
This survey is conducted by this restaurant chain to assess their customers’ satisfaction over their products and services. The result of the satisfaction survey then will be used to help the company enhance their business.
By joining this particular online survey, you will be rewarded with a special discount coupon that you can use on your next visit to the restaurant.
So, you get the benefit as a participant by providing your candid feedback, and the company will highly appreciate of your given time to complete the survey.
You can read a detailed step-by-step guide to join Tim Hortons survey below, along with the term and conditions you have to meet in order to join it.
Tim Hortons Details
|Company’s Name||Tim Hortons|
|Prize of Completing Survey||Tim Hortons Coupons|
|Product Purchase Necessity||None|
|Participants’ Age Limit||18+|
|Location Validity||The USA|
|Survey Language||English and French|
- Lowe’s Survey
- Dickssportinggoods Survey
- Zales Survey
- Toys R US Survey
- Shop ‘n Save Survey
- Office Depot Survey
- Rosslistens Survey
- Perkins Survey
- Wawa Survey
- KFC South Africa Survey
Tim Hortons Survey Rewards
As a form of appreciation for customers that have made purchases and taken their time to complete the survey, Tim Hortons offers rewards for the participants.
After completing Tim Hortons survey, you will be given with special discount coupons to be used at any Tim Hortons restaurant store.
However, please keep a note that the provided reward by the company might be changed at any time without prior notification. Typically, you can get information regarding the reward by checking your purchase receipt and look for further details.
Tim Hortons Survey Terms and Conditions
Read several terms and conditions that you must meet in order to be an eligible participant and receive the reward to complete Tim Hortons survey.
- You must be a legal resident of Canada or USA.
- You must be minimum 18 years old.
- You have to complete the survey in either English or French.
- You need to use internet-connected device such as desktop computer, laptop, or mobile phone.
- You need to keep your purchase receive while participating on the survey.
- You may only participate once in this survey.
- You must not be an active employee at Tim Hortons or an immediate family member of any employee.
- You cannot transfer the reward in any way.
- You will be required to provide active email address to obtain your reward.
Tim Hortons Survey Step By Step
After you have made sure that you are an eligible participant to join the survey then follow the easy steps below to complete it:
- Open the official website address of Tim Hortons survey at www.telltims.can.smg.com.
- Choose your language preference with the options of English or French.
- Input your survey code which is given at your purchase receipt by typing it.
- Select the ‘Start’ menu by clicking it.
- Read each question provided on your screen.
- Answer each question by rating them from ‘Satisfied’ to ‘Dissatisfied’ scales.
- Notice how the questions generally related to your visit to the restaurant, your orders, the staffs’ service, air quality inside the restaurant, the administrations service, the menu, delivery, price, location, opening hours, and many more. Answer according to the given question.
- Once you have completed all the questions, input the required personal information such as your name, address, and contact details.
- Gain your special discount coupon reward at Tim Hortons restaurant.
About Tim Hortons
Tim Hortons is a Canada-based global restaurant chain that’s specialized in fast food menu. It is headquartered in Toronto. The restaurant chain provides several menu items, including coffee, doughnuts, and others. It is the largest fast-food restaurant chain brand in Canada, with more than 4,800 branches that spread across 14 countries, including USA, UK, and Ireland, according to the data in 2018.
- Official website of Tim Hortons Survey: www.telltims.can.smg.com
- Official website of Tim Hortons: www.timhortons.com
- Home Depot Survey
- Tell ALDI Survey
- Loblaws Survey
- Save-A-Lot Food Stores Survey
- Wingstop Survey
- The Children’s Place Survey
- Petro-Canada Survey
- Perkins Feedback Survey
- Marshalls Survey
You have read all the necessary details to know about completing online customer survey conducted by Tim Hortons.
If you have any question or want further information about Tim Hortons survey, you may directly ask the nearest restaurant branch or visit the official website address as mentioned in the guide above.