TD Employee Benefits – Toronto-Dominion Bank, or more popularly known as TD Bank, is an international bank from Canada that provides banking and various financial services for its customers. The company has its main office in Toronto, Ontario. Besides, TD Bank also has operations in other countries, including the United Kingdom and the United States.
In order to ensure a successful business for the bank, they also employ more than 89,000 people in the company. Currently, they are providing services to more than 26 million clients around the world.
In an effort to retain the most talented and best staff members in the company, TD Bank is always eager to provide TD Employee Benefits for everyone working for the company. The benefits are offered as an addition to the attractive salary given each month. The employee benefits package is designed to support an improvement of customer service and the overall business of the bank.
The TD Employee Benefits have also been specifically developed in order to create an optimal working culture and environment in the company. This will ensure that the company has wonderful business standards in serving the customers by the employees.
So, you can read this article to find out more about the TD Employee Benefits if you want to work for TD Bank.
Employee Benefits at Toronto-Dominion Bank
Aside from being considered as one the biggest financial service providers in North America, Toronto-Dominion Bank is also known as one of the best places to work in the financial sector. TD Bank has more than 89,000 employees working in various locations in North America and the United Kingdom. Annually, they serve more than 26 million customers around the world. A lot of employees have testified that the TD Employee Benefits are one of the best companies to work for in Canada.
This article will also list some of the major reasons why you should consider joining TD Bank and work for the company. Aside from the main aspects of the TD Employee Benefits, you will also get other job perks and various discounts that have been specifically targeted for Toronto-Dominion Bank employees.
- US Bank Employee Benefits
- Dollar Tree Employee Benefits
- Ross Employee Benefits
- PetSmart Employee Benefits
- Ual Flying Together Login
- Mosaic Employee Login
- WalmartOne Login
- Best Buy My HR Login
- TM Menards Login
There are several different retirement plans that are offered from the TD Employee Benefits. These pension plans are programmed to help the employees create savings and plannings for their future so they can have a stable source of income later in life. Below are the plans included in the employee retirement plans from TD Bank.
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan that is fully paid by TD Bank for each and every single one of eligible employees.
- Québec Pension Plan & Canada Pension Plan.
- The company will match employee’s contributions for TD Bank 401(k) retirement plans between 2% to 6% of monthly salary.
- Eligible employees can receive Group Personal Pension Plan.
Toronto-Dominion Bank Benefits Plans
In keeping the optimal ability of the employee to work for the company, they also need to maintain the health of their employees by providing programs for physical and mental well-being. The programs included in the benefit plans from the TD Employee Benefits are:
- Reimbursement service for medical and dependent care
- Dental benefits for eligible family members of employees.
- Disability and accident insurance along with dental and vision care.
- Health Savings Accounts and Spending Accounts.
- Free consultation services from health professionals.
- Occupational paid vacation time.
- Illness prevention programs, counseling services, and fitness programs.
- Employee discounts for various products and services.
- Employee Ownership Plan.
- Share Incentive Plan.
Employee Support Programs
The company will also support the lifestyle and other aspects of their employee’s life by providing various support programs from the TD Employee Benefits, including:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Banking Benefits, which will provide them with special offers for financial products and services.
- Various programs for physical and mental well-being.
- Vaccination program.
- Childcare programs are provided free by the company.
- Critical Incident Trauma Response.
- TD Helps Program, which will provide employees with financial support and advice when they want to get loans and mortgages for housing.
Eligibility and Restrictions of TD Employee Benefits
Every single one of the TD employees will be able to enjoy the TD Employee Benefits from the first day of their hiring.
Therefore, full-time and part-time employees both have the same privilege of enjoying the benefits from the company. But, you need to understand that there will still be some differences between the benefits for both categories of employees.
Below we will list some programs offered by the TD Employee Benefits.
- Most benefits in the package can be enjoyed freely by employees who reside in Canada, the US, or the UK.
- For Canadian employees, the benefits can be received if they work at least 15 hours in one week.
- The TD Bank Employee Ownership Plans can be enjoyed if the employee has been with the company for at least 3 months.
- For American employees, disability support for short-term or long-term disabilities will be received for employees who work more than 30 hours in one week period.
- For British employees, all employees will be able to enjoy 25 vacation days in a year without any differences in different employment levels.
- Vacation pay is available for temporary employees who work for the Canadian branch.
- New members are not eligible for retiree medical and dental plans.
Contact TD Bank Customer Service
Corporate Office Address:
- TD Bank Operations Center
P.O. Box 219
Lewiston, Maine 04243-0219
Live Customer Service: (888) 751-9000 General Assistance
Toll-Free Number: (888) 751-9000 General Assistance
TD Bank Customer Service: (800) 937-2000
Self-Service Phone Line:
- (800) 815-6849 Home Equity Loans and Lines of Credit
- (877) 700-2913 Cross-border Banking
- (888) 568-7130 TD Connect Card
- (866) 325-4516 Mortgage Loans
- (800) 400-3603 TD Ameritrade
- (855) 219-8050 TD Go Card
- (866) 235-1248 TD Wealth
- (888) 561-8861 TD Cards
TD Bank Website: www.td.com
- ESS ABIMM Login
- MyLowesLife Login
- Ford Paystub Change Password
- Accessmcd Login
- CVS Learnet Login
- Allied Universal eHub Login
- CSX Gateway Login
- Mypepsico Login
- Workplace Randstad Login
- HRWorkways Cintas Login
We hope that this explanation about the TD Employee Benefits can clear up any questions you might have about the topic, especially if you plan to work for TD Bank.