Save-A-Lot Food Stores Survey is an online survey developed and operated by Save A Lot Food Stores Ltd. to get in-depth understanding of the customers’ opinions regarding their visit. This survey can be accessed at www.savealotlistens.com.
This survey is a way the company implemented to learn more about how they serve their customers, what services are working and not working best, whether they are progressive or not, and so on.
The primary objective of Save-A-Lot Food Stores Survey is to communicate the problems you experience and to provide solutions that can be used to resolve the issues. Therefore, you can receive satisfactory services the next time you visit the stores.
The genuine feedback will be forwarded to the company’s authority officials, who will thoroughly and carefully analyze it. If the complaints are legitimate, there will be appropriate actions taken directly by the officials.
After completing Save-A-Lot Food Stores Survey, you will get an entry to win special offers and rewards in form of a gift card which you can use on your future visit.
In this article, you will learn all the rules and regulations, the rewards you will get, and the method to take part in the survey.
Save-A-Lot Food Stores Details
|Company’s Name||Save-A-Lot Food Stores|
|Prize of Completing Survey||Save-A-Lot Food Stores Gift Card|
|Participants’ Age Limit||18+|
|Survey Language||English and Spanish|
- Lowe’s Survey
- Dickssportinggoods Survey
- Zales Survey
- Toys R US Survey
- Shop ‘n Save Survey
- Office Depot Survey
- Rosslistens Survey
- Perkins Survey
- Wawa Survey
- KFC South Africa Survey
Save-A-Lot Food Stores Survey Rewards
You are eligible to receive a coupon code after completing Save-A-Lot Food Stores Survey. With this coupon, you will get an entry to win a gift card that worth up to $100. Use this gift card on your future visit to save money when buying products in any Save-A-Lot Food stores.
Note: Please keep in mind the reward in this online survey is subject to change at all times. The reward is also entirely dependent on what is stated on the receipt from your last visit. Therefore, make sure to always check the details on the receipt.
Save-A-Lot Food Stores Survey Terms and Conditions
Below are the rules and regulations to be eligible in taking part in Save-A-Lot Food Stores Survey:
- You should be a legal permanent resident of Arkansas, Colorado, California, Alabama, Delaware, Connecticut, Georgia, Florida, Illinois, Idaho, Iowa, Indiana, Kentucky, Kansas, Maine, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Mississipi, Michigan, Missouri, New York, New Jersey, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Ohio, Oregon, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Tennessee, Washington, Virginia, Wisconsin, or West Virginia.
- You must be at least 18 years old or older.
- You should be having an understanding of English or Spanish at a basic level.
- You should have a reliable PC, laptop, or smartphone with a decent internet connection.
- In order to be eligible in participating in the online customer satisfaction survey, you should have the receipt from the last visit.
- Each participant will only get one single chance to take part in the survey.
- The employees of Save-A-Lot Food Stores at any locations, the immediate family members of the staff, and the agents are not entitled to take part in the online survey.
- No other transfer will be made out of the offers.
- You should provide a valid email address to obtain a special offer that you can redeem on the next purchase.
Save-A-Lot Food Stores Survey Step By Step
If you meet all of the requirements listed above, you are eligible to participate in Save-A-Lot Food Stores Survey. Below is the tutorial to follow:
- Head to the official page of survey, or simply copy and paste the following address: www.savealotlistens.com.
- You will be immediately directed to the page of the survey. Here, choose your preferred language to take the online survey.
- Select the “Begin Survey” option.
- Input the code and the store number on the receipt from your last visit.
- Select the “Proceed” option.
- On a new page, you will see a number of questions about your previous visit experience.
- Rate the overall level of your satisfaction based on your understanding of your last visit.
- Provide genuine answers to all the provided questions based on the scale of satisfaction.
- In general, all questions you got are related to your last visit, products you order, the helping nature of the workers, place, and services, customer management, the delivery service of the stores, price, locations, open hours, and many more.
- Provide your personal details, such as your name, valid home address, registered phone number, and valid email address.
- Complete the online survey to get a promo code you can redeem on the next visit to get a discount price.
About Save-A-Lot Food Stores
Save A Lot Food Stores Ltd. is a chain of discount supermarkets headquartered in Missouri, USA. It is a subsidiary company of Onex Corporation. To this date, it has over 1,300 stores spanning across the USA with more than $4 billion annually.
- Official site of Save-A-Lot Food Stores Survey: www.savealotlistens.com
- Official website of Save-A-Lot Food Stores: mysavealot.com
- Home Depot Survey
- Tell ALDI Survey
- Loblaws Survey
- Wingstop Survey
- Tim Hortons Survey
- The Children’s Place Survey
- Petro-Canada Survey
- Perkins Feedback Survey
- Marshalls Survey
That’s all about the customer satisfaction survey the Save-A-Lot Food Stores has to offer.
To participate in Save-A-Lot Food Stores Survey, make sure you have met all the requirements above, so you can get rewards to be used on your next visit.