According to many members of PlentyOfFish, one of the most difficult part of online dating is keeping the conversation going. Gathering up courage to talk to an attractive POF member is already hard enough, but once the conversation starts, preventing it from die down turns out to be the hardest.
If you experience this problem as well, then you need to find out questions to keep a conversation going on PlentyOfFish.
If maintaining the flow of a conversation is not your biggest forte, then you really should not start a conversation without reading some questions to keep a conversation going on PlentyOfFish first. This is because keeping a conversation going is very important in a relationship.
Besides, most people love talkative and outgoing person. Unfortunately, inability to maintain a conversation is a sign that a person doesn’t have those favorable traits.
As a result, those kind of people will have a hard time finding a match in this online dating platform.
If you are not the most talkative person out there, you don’t have to worry because you can always encourage yourself to improve.
In addition, to help you engage in a more fun conversation with a Plenty of Fish user that you like, here is the list of some of the most interesting questions to keep a conversation going on PlentyOfFish.
- What are your favorite things to do in your pastime?
- What is your most memorable experience?
- What do you want to do in the next couple of years?
- What are the things that scared you the most?
- Do you like your current job?
- Do you have anything that makes you feel happy lately?
- What are your biggest achievements in life?
- What is the trait that you like the most from yourself?
- Do you have any life changing experience that shapes you into the person you are right now?
- What are the things that keep you up at night?
- What are your biggest worries?
- What challenges are you trying to conquer nowadays?
- What do you think about pets?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- What do you think about talking about past relationships?
Besides those questions above, there are actually still many questions to keep a conversation going on PlentyOfFish. As you practice your conversation skills, you definitely can create your own questions to keep a conversation going on PlentyOfFish.
Besides, as you get to know the other users more and you pay attention to what they say, new topic of conversation certainly will arise. So, you actually don’t have to be afraid of running out of questions to keep a conversation going on PlentyOfFish.
Besides, it takes two to tango. So, you are not the only one working hard to find new things to talk about.
If the person you are talking to find you interesting, they definitely will look for questions to keep a conversation going on PlentyOfFish as well. If you are sincere and attentive when chatting with the other POF members, you certainly can find a good match.