For you who have used products or services from Post Office UK, you might be interested in joining the Post Office Tell Us survey. This online survey is conducted at the official webpage of www.postoffice-tellus.co.uk, where you’d be able to provide your experiences related the company. It involves a set of simple questionnaire that lets the customers to share their honest feedback in order to let the company to improve for the better.
This article will walk you through the easy procedure of participating in this online survey. By following the provided guide below, you can offer you opinion, input, and satisfaction level. These will be used by the Post Office UK to assess and analyze their current product and services, so their customer can enjoy much more satisfactory experience in the future.
As a reward for setting aside your precious time to partake in this online customer survey, you will get be provided with sweepstake code that allows you an entry to obtain a chance to win special prize from the Post Office Ltd. So, if you are planning to participate in the survey, continue to read the following article and complete the steps as offered by the guide below.
Post Office Tell Us Survey Details
|Company’s Name||Post Office Tell Us|
|Prize of Completing Survey||Post Office Tell Us Gift Card|
|Product Purchase Necessity||None|
|Participants’ Age Limit||18+|
- Butterburger Believe It Sweepstakes
- Popeyes Survey
- Panda Express Survey
- BJ’s Survey
- Kohl’s Feedback Survey
- Express Survey
- Golf Galaxy Survey
- Acme Markets Survey
- Gordmans Survey
- Chipotle Survey
Post Office Tell Us Survey Rewards
Any of the Post Office Ltd.’s customers who has completed the online survey, will be given a sweepstake code. This code serves as the sweepstake entry to get a chance winning special prize.
By joining the Post Office Tell Us survey and the lucky draw, you will obtain an opportunity to win gift card with worth value up to £100.
Note: The reward regarding this survey may be changed by the company anytime, so make sure that you read the most recent relevant updates carefully.
Post Office Tell Us Survey Terms and Conditions
Before you can join the Post Office Tell Us survey, there are several terms and conditions that you have to adhere, in order to be considered as an eligible participant. Here is the list of terms and conditions set by the company to partake in the online survey:
- The participant must be minimum of 18 years old.
- The participant must be a legal United Kingdom’s resident.
- The participant must have at least basic English understanding.
- The participant should have their branch code in order to join this survey.
- The participant can only join the survey once.
- The participant has to use internet-connected device to partake in this survey.
- The participant must provide their active email address to redeem their reward.
- The survey is not allowed to be joined by the Post Office Ltd.’s employees or the employees’ immediate family members.
- The prize cannot be transferred by the participant to others in any way.
Post Office Tell Us Survey at www.postoffice-tellus.co.uk
If you have made sure that you comply to the list of terms and conditions above, then you can proceed to join the Post Office Tell Us survey. Follow the step-by-step guide below to participate in the survey:
- Open your internet browser and go to the Post Office Tell Us survey webpage at www.postoffice-tellus.co.uk.
- Enter the 7 digits of your branch code in the provided field.
- Alternatively, you can enter your postcode, street name, or town.
- Hit the ‘Enter’ menu.
- Enter your branch code response if you use invitation card and the required details provided on the receipt.
- Hit the ‘Enter’ menu.
- Wait until you’re being redirected to the page containing questions related to the Post Office’s products and services.
- Input your satisfaction level rating in general according to your experience.
- Input your answers according to the questions by providing your satisfaction level for each questions.
- Answer the questions related to your visit experience, the services from the staffs, the delivery services, the price, the opening hours, the locations, and many more.
- Input your personal information as required by the page, including your name, your email address, your mailing address, your contact details, etc.
- Finish the survey and obtain your code as your entry to the sweepstake to win the Post Office Ltd.’s rewards.
About Post Office Tell Us
Post Office Ltd. is a United Kingdom-based company that operates in the retail post field. Running under the United Kingdom Government Investment, it currently offers more than 170 different products and services, which include mailing services, government services, travel insurance, foreign currency, and home phone and broadband. As additions, it also provides a wide range of financial services including savings, credit cards, mortgages, insurance, and loans.
Formerly, Post Office and the Royal Mail delivery service operated as one under the General Post Office, which transformed as the Post Office corporation in 1969. However, in 1986, the Post Office Corporation created a subsidiary called Post Office Counters Ltd. Afterwards, in 2001, the Post Office statutory corporation changed into Royal Mail Group after being a public company. Thus, the Post Office Counters Ltd was changed into the Post Office Ltd that it is today.
As of the current, there are more than 11,500 office branches of the Post Office Ltd nationwide. Only about 191 branch offices are managed by the Post Office Ltd directly, while the rest of the branches either run as ‘sub-post offices’ or operated by franchise partners.
- Post Office Tell Us Survey Site: www.postoffice-tellus.co.uk
- Post Office Tell Us Official Website: www.postoffice.co.uk
- Vitamin World Survey
- Tell Rexall Survey
- Z Survey
- Firestone Survey
- CVS Survey
- White Spot Survey
- Total Wine Survey
- Bojangles’ Survey
- Tony Roma’s Survey
You have gained all of the necessary information regarding the Post Office Tell Us survey, from how to join to the available rewards. You can visit the www.postoffice-tellus.co.uk now, and share your feedback to the company to help them make improvement in the lacking areas.