This Post Office Broadband login guide will help the users to access and navigate the remote access of the company’s services anywhere and anytime. Post Office itself is a multi-faceted company that offers postal services, credit cards, to insurance plans. Currently, the Broadband and Home Phone services are operated by Shell Energy – a company that’s already serves the services to more than million customers in UK.
About Post Office Broadband
Post Office is a public company in UK that provides more than 170 variations of products and services, which range from financial services such as saving accounts, insurance plans, credit cards, loans, mortgages, foreign currency, government services, mailing services, travel insurance, as well as broadband and home phone. For the latest service types, they have been provided since 2009, which addition of fiber cable deals on a few years ago. The organization aims to offer easy-to-use and simple broadband services with a wide range of home phone services and broadband plans. However, it has no TV bundles. The broadband services are available across UK with affordable prices.
Post Office Broadband, Phone Product, and Service
- Broadband and home phone services
- Unlimited Broadband + Line Only
- Fibre Broadband + Line Only
- Fibre Broadband Plus + Line Only
- Home phone services
- Home Phone Call packages
- UK and International Calling Phonecards
Of more than a hundred products and services provided by Post Office UK, these are the ones that are categorized under broadband and home phone services. Now, to access its online portal site and start to manage your Post Office Broadband account, you have to complete the login procedure first. You may perform the process by using the items that are listed in the following section in this article.
Post Office Broadband Login Requirements
- The official address of Post Office Broadband login.
- Your account of Post Office Broadband with valid password and username.
- Web browser.
- Desktop computer, laptop, smartphone, or tablet to access internet.
Post Office Broadband Login
Below are the steps on how to perform Post Office Broadband login procedure in its site, and access your account there:
- Open the official address of Post Office Broadband login at www.pobroadband.co.uk.
- Input your username in the provided field.
- Input your password.
- Select the menu ‘Sign in’ to continue with accessing your account.
Post Office Broadband Forgot Password
Below are the steps on how to perform password recovery procedure in Post Office Broadband site in case you’ve lost or forgotten your password:
- Open Post Office Broadband login site at www.pobroadband.co.uk.
- Select the menu ‘I’ve forgotten my password’.
- Input your username, number of your account, and postal code.
- Choose your website, and then input your birthdate.
- Select ‘Confirm Details’, and then follow the instructed steps by the site to recover the password of your account.
Post Office Broadband Forgot Username
Here are the steps to perform username recovery procedure in Post Office Broadband site in case you’ve lost or forgotten your username:
- Open Post Office Broadband login portal at www.pobroadband.co.uk.
- Select the menu ‘I’ve forgotten my username’.
- Input your birthdate.
- Input the number of your account and postal code.
- Select ‘Confirm Details’, and then follow the instructed steps to recover the username of your account.
Post Office Broadband Login Contact Information
- Call: 0345 722 3344
- Monday-Friday: 8:15 am to 6:00 pm
- Saturday: 8:30 am to 2:00 pm
- Textphone: 0345 722 3355
Post Office Customer Care Team
Official website: www.postoffice.co.uk
So, there was the Post Office Broadband login guide with steps that you can follow easily. You may also use the related guides, such as recover your password and username if you’ve ever happened to lost or forgotten your login credentials and cannot access your account.