Pizza Hut Canada Survey at www.pizzahutlistens.ca – As one of the most popular fast-food restaurants in Canada, Pizza Hut is always in need to improve its service to its customers. To make this possible, the company is now conducting the Pizza Hut Canada Survey to collect feedback from their most loyal customers.
The objective of connecting the survey is to enable the company to improve their service and the products that they offer to the customers. So, if you are a loyal customer of Pizza Hut, you can always take some time and give your opinions to the company.
Taking part in the survey will give you a chance to submit your important opinions and suggestions related to your recent visits to any of the restaurants.
The data that the company gathered from the Pizza Hut Canada Survey will tell them the things that are good and bad in their company. They can then learn how to update and fix the bad things so the customers can have a better experience in the next visits.
The participant of the Pizza Hut Canada Survey will also immediately get a reward from a redemption code.
Pizza Hut Canada Survey Details
|Company’s Name||Pizza Hut Canada|
|Prize of Completing Survey||Code for free coffee|
|Participants’ Age Limit||18+|
|Location Validity||Only In-Store|
|Survey Language||English and French|
Pizza Hut Canada Survey Rewards
After finishing the Pizza Hut Canada Survey completely, the participant of the survey will immediately get a promo code that they can use at any restaurant of Pizza Hut Canada. Aside from that, there will also be sweepstakes where the winner can get a code to receive a free coffee.
Note: Pizza Hut holds the right to change the rewards of the survey at any time. The survey rewards that you can get are printed on your purchase receipt. Make sure to examine your receipt to find out more about the rewards that you can get from answering the survey.
Pizza Hut Canada Survey Terms and Conditions
Pizza Hut Canada Survey requires you to abide by some rules and regulations so your name can be entered into the sweepstakes. Those rules include:
- The participant has to be a legal resident of Canada.
- Your government ID should say that you’re at least 18 years old.
- You need to have a basic knowledge of English or French for the survey language.
- An internet connection on your preferred device is required to open the website.
- Participating in the survey cannot be done if you don’t have a purchase receipt.
- You can only participate in the survey once.
- The people who work for Pizza Hut Canada cannot participate to answer the survey.
- The rewards from the survey are not transferable.
- The participant has to submit their email address to get the discount offer.
Pizza Hut Canada Survey
If you can abide by the rules and regulations that were mentioned above, you can proceed to participate and get rewards from the Pizza Hut Canada Survey. The steps that you have to do include:
- Make sure that you have your purchase receipt with you before starting the survey. You can then start the survey by nu.pizzahutsurvey.com.
- The first time you open the website, you will be required to choose your preferred language between English or French.
- Examine your purchase receipt and then enter the store number, along with the date and time of your purchase on the website.
- The “Continue” button will be available for you to press so you can proceed with the survey.
- You will be shown a few points related to the overall satisfaction of your recent Pizza Hut visit.
- Some questions will also be shown related to the survey on the website.
- You can choose whether you are satisfied or dissatisfied with every point or question that is being shown on the website.
- You will have to spend a few minutes of your time to complete the survey. Make sure that you go through each question carefully.
- The website will offer you a validation code if you can finish all the steps regarding the Pizza Hut Canada Survey.
- Write down the code that is being shown on the website to your purchase receipt.
About Pizza Hut Canada
Pizza Hut developed its franchise business to a number of 145 locations in the year of 1966. In the same year, they also established their main office in the city of Wichita. Pizza Hut Canada was opened two years after that.
- Parent company: PepsiCo, Yum! Brands, Tricon
- Established by: Dan and Frank Carney
We surely hope that this article can help you if you want to participate in the Pizza Hut Canada Survey. Remember that the survey will only take a few minutes of your time, but it will help the company immensely in trying to provide you a better service.