Petro is now offering an opportunity for customers to provide their feedback in online platform named Petro-Canada Survey, and this is can be accessed at www.Petro-Canada.ca/hero.
This company encourages every customer to participate in their systematic customer satisfaction survey to provide sincere feedback in regards to their last purchase.
Petro-Canada Survey is a way the company implemented in order to strengthen the relationship with the customers through the quality improvement of services. Thus, keep in mind to give your genuine opinion if you are participating in the survey.
Once you completed the survey, you will obtain an opportunity to win rewards in the form of gift cards.
Read on the following discussion to know more about the requirements, rewards, and how to take part in this Petro-Canada Survey.
|Product Purchase Necessity||None|
|Prize of Completing Survey||Petro Gift Card|
|Location Validity||Only In-Store|
|Participants’ Age Limit||18|
|Survey Language||English and French|
Petro-Canada Survey Rewards
You are entitled to receive a promo code you can use in any Petro-Canada stations after participating in Petro-Canada Survey.
With this code, you will get an opportunity to win a special offer for a year, in which the winner will be selected once in 3 months. The rewards also include a pre-paid card worth CDN$ 2,475 for your future visit to any Petro-Canada station.
Note: There can always be a change in the reward to complete this survey. The reward is entirely dependent on what is stated on the receipt from your last purchase. So, make sure to always check for details on your receipt.
Petro-Canada Survey Terms and Conditions
Below are the rules and regulations to be eligible in this Petro-Canada Survey:
- You should reside legally in Canada.
- You must be 18 years or older.
- You must have an understanding of basic English or French.
- You should have a PC, laptop, or smartphone with a decent internet connection.
- You need the receipt from your last visit.
- Each customer will only get one chance to participate in the survey.
- Petro-Canada staff, the immediate family members of employees, and agents are not allowed to take part in this online survey.
- No other transfer will be made of the special offers.
- A valid email address is required to get a special deal on your next purchase.
Petro-Canada Survey Step By Step
If you comply with all the rules and regulations above, you are entitled to participate in the Petro-Canada Survey. Here are the steps:
- Go to the official platform of Petro-Canada customer satisfaction survey at www.petro-canada.ca/hero.
- Select the language to take the survey.
- Thoroughly read the provided information then click on “Next”.
- Select an invitation type you have received, and select the “Next” button.
- If you have the receipt number from previous purchase, input the number, the date and time. These details are stated on your receipt.
- Click on “Next”.
- If you have a number for the station and transaction, input the date, time and the number located on the receipt.
- Click on “Next”.
- On a new page, you will find a set of questions that are relevant to your previous experience at Petro-Canada station.
- Rate your overall level of satisfaction according to your understanding of your visit.
- Provide genuine responses to all the provided questions based on a scale of satisfaction.
- All the questions generally include everything about your last visit and product your purchase, the helping nature of the employees, place and facilities, customer management, the products Petro-Canada has to offer, the delivery service, price, locations, opening hours, and many more.
- Once you answered the questions, provide your data, such as your name, valid home address, registered phone number, and email address.
- Complete the satisfaction survey and you will get an entry to win a promotional code you can use to save cost on your next visit.
Petro-Canada is Suncor Energy’s wholesale and retail marketing label. Based at Suncor Energy Center in Alberta, Petro-Canada was a state-owned company until 1991. This was later incorporated with Suncor Energy in August 2009, where the shareholders of Suncor receive around 60% ownership and approximately 40% owned by the Petro-Canada stakeholders.
- Official site of Petro-Canada Survey: www.petro-canada.ca/hero
- Official website of Petro-Canada: www.petro-canada.ca
- Petro-Canada Terms and Conditions: Petro Canada Guest Satisfaction Survey
That’s all about the customer survey facility you can take part in if you have been a customer of Petro-Canada.
As long as you follow the requirements and guidelines to participate in Petro-Canada Survey, you will get a chance to win the reward from this company.