PepsiCo Employee Benefits are entitled to everyone working at PepsiCo, the multinational food and beverage provider and manufacturer. The management of PepsiCo fully understands that happy employees will result in more productive work situation. This is why they are always giving their best effort to make all employees happy, healthy, and have the best work-life balance.
For those who have been working at PepsiCo and want full information about what you can actually get, or for anyone planning to apply for a job at PepsiCo, this is the information about the benefits as well as the perks of working at the company.
Read them all, and you won’t regret working there for sure as you now know exactly what benefits you are entitled to.
PepsiCo, Inc is surely one of the most prominent food, snack, and beverage companies in the United States of America. The company is headquartered in New York. It started from the establishment of the prominent drink Pepsi in the late 19th century.
From there, the company grows on, and now it is not only producing the Pepsi drink, but also other types of food, snack, and beverages. The business is now operated all around the world with the shipping of products to numerous countries across the globes and continent.
- Capital One Employee Benefits
- JCPenney Employee Benefits
- KPMG Employee Benefits
- TD Bank Employee Benefits
- Allstate Employee Benefits
- Apple Employee Benefits
- State Farm Employee Benefits
- Charles Schwab Employee Benefits
- Barclays Employee Benefits
PepsiCo Employee Benefits and Perks
What are the benefits you will get from working at the company? Surely, there are tons of PepsiCo Employee Benefits that anyone will get. They are including the health and insurance benefits, retirement benefits, and also wellness benefits. Everything will be explained carefully and in details in the next section, so you can fully understand them.
Pepsico Health and Insurance Benefits
Let’s start with the health benefits and the insurance program. Yes, everyone at PepsiCo is fully aware that health and insurance are essential, and thus they want to make sure all employees are getting these PepsiCo Employee Benefits below:
- Life Insurance – Life insurance is available with basic coverage for all employees.
- Health insurance – Health insurance plan is given to all employees of PepsiCo, as well as their immediate family member.
- Vision plan – Vision exam, treatment and more, are covered by the company.
- Dental plan – Preventive dental treatment and other types of gum and teeth treatments are covered by the company.
- Healthcare spending account – Spending account taken from the salary deposit can be used by all employees, and it is all tax-free.
- Legal Insurance – Legal aid is fully given to all employees of PepsiCo.
- Reimbursement Accounts – Employees will be entitled to a reimbursement account, so they can get their rights properly.
To prepare all employees for their after-retirement days, the managements provide retirement program and preparations. These are included in the PepsiCo Employee Benefits.
- PepsiCo 401(k) Plan – Preparing the retirement is now easier with the 401(k) plan, and they can save money for their after-retirement program.
- Healthy Living programs – Healthy living programs are given to employee to enhance their health and well-being after retiring.
- Adoption assistance reimbursement – The managements care about family, and thus when employees want to adopts a child, the company will take part of the expenses.
- Bonus pay benefits – Bonus pay enhances the well-being of employees and eventually improve their productivity.
These are the wellness programs included on the PepsiCo Employee Benefits.
- Fully Paid Vacation
- Program to Enhance Healthy Living
- Program to Encourage Healthy Money
The work-life balance needs to be enhanced in every company. PepsiCo is no exception, and it gives you these benefits.
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Aid and Assistance in Adoption Program
- Care for Children and Elderly
- Children Scholarship Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
PepsiCo Contact Information
- Phone Number: 1-800-632-2014
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PepsiCo Corporate and Global Media Inquiries: email@example.com
- PepsiCo North America Beverages Media Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Frito-Lay Media Inquiries: FLNAFrito-LayMediaServices@pepsico.com
- Tropicana Media Inquiries: email@example.com
Corporate Office Address
- PepsiCo, Inc.
700 Anderson Hill Road
Purchase, New York 10577
- Raytheon Employee Benefits
- Zaxby’s Employee Benefits
- Verizon Employee Benefits
- Whirlpool Employee Benefits
- BMO Employee Benefits
That is all you need to know about the benefits from working at PepsiCo. All the PepsiCo Employee Benefits will surely enhance the possibility of the employee in becoming happier and more productive at work.
Thank you for reading this post, and hopefully the information above can help you understand more about what you are entitled to when working at the company. See you again on the next post, and thank you again for coming here to read this post now.