This article will walk you through the process on how to perform NHSP login. The guide will be useful if you are the employee of National Health Service.
More than that, you will also read the guides on how to recover your password below. Both guides are easy enough to follow even if you are a first-time user or not yet to be familiar with the portal site.
It has to be noted that in order to signing into the official portal site of NHSP, you have to be a registered user with username and password already.
You may follow these following guides by using various devices as well – be it your PC or your smart devices.
Simply scroll down to read the provided NHSP login guide and other related guides, and feel free to use and follow them.
What is NHSP?
NHSP login portal site is owned and developed by Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) for NHS employees. NHS (National Health Service) itself is the largest medical and healthcare services for United Kingdom residence that’s funded fully by the government.
The website is meant to manage the employee’s temporal bank accounts across the England. By using NHSP Banks, trusts do not have to heavily rely on other expensive financial agencies anymore.
Currently, the NHSP Bank serves more than 130,000 registered members across roles, specialties, and grades and has saved more than £70 million annually.
The saved money is being invested back into NHS for Acute, Mental Health and Community Trusts, as well as Social Enterprises across the country.
- Tmf Mychart Login
- MyUPMC Login
- My Chart Park Nicollet Login
- Sentara Wavenet Login
- Davita Village Web Login
- Myochsner Login
- iPledge Login
- MyLoyola Login
- MyChart UCSF Login
NHSP Login Benefits
- Flexible and manageable shift choices.
- Weekly payroll.
- Highly competitive rates of pay.
- Increase holiday allowance through extra shifts.
- Online shift booking and management.
- Retirement plans for stakeholders.
- Adjustable work to match with your lifestyle.
- Company support when needed.
These are only several of benefits you may get by being NHSP member. Now, if you’re already one, you can get many more benefits especially through its official site. Learn how to complete the NHSP login and what it takes for you to access the site in the next sections of this article.
NHSP Login Requirements
- Official NHSP login portal site address.
- Username and password.
- Web browser.
- Desktop computer, laptop, or smart devices to connect to internet.
Below are the steps to sign into the NHSP portal site:
- Open the official NHSP login portal site address at bank.nhsp.uk/login.
- Input your username and password in the provided fields.
- Select ‘Login’ button to continue accessing your account in the site.
NHSP Forgot Password
- Open the Official NHSP login portal site address at bank.nhsp.uk/login.
- Select ‘Forgot password?’ menu by clicking or pressing on the button.
- Input your username and email address, then confirm the information details.
- Input the characters provided by the site for security purpose.
- Select ‘Reset Password’ menu and then follow the rest of steps that instructed to you to recover the password.
NHSP Bank Login Help
- NHS Professionals Ltd
Suites 1A & 1B, Breakspear Park
Hemel Hempstead, HP2 4TZ
Official website: bank.nhsp.uk/login
- Myaurora Login
- Intermountain Bill Pay Login
- Regisconnect Login
- MyWakeHealth Login
- My Marshfield Clinic Login
- MyHR CVS Login
- MyCarle Login
Hopefully, the NHSP login and password recovery guides above will work for you. They are simple enough to follow along even if you are a new user in this portal site.