Whether you’d want to know if an NBI Clearance is genuine or a fake, you’ll find out how to do so in this post.
Candidates seeking NBI clearance looking for a comprehensive online instruction on how to verify NBI clearance authenticity may consult this document. As a result, let’s have a look now.
The NBI Clearance official website provides an online verification facility for NBI clearance. So, let’s have a look at the process step by step.
Do I Need to Verify My NBI Clearance?
A tangible copy of the NBI Clearance is needed to determine whether an NBI Clearance is fake and authentic.
- Enter clearance.nbi.gov.ph, the official website of the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI).
- Click the “NBI CLEARANCE ONLINE VERIFICATION” button as indicated in the picture below when you arrive at the NBI Clearance home page.
- The “NBI CLEARANCE ONLINE VERIFICATION” button should prompt you for your NBI ID number when you click on it. Your current NBI clearance will provide you access to this set of alphanumeric characters.
- The NBI Clearance verification is available in two ways. The NBI Clearance ID Number may be entered manually or scanned using the QR Code located on the physical copy of the NBI Clearance.
- Your NBI Clearance will be verified if you enter your NBI Clearance ID Number and click the verify button.
- An error notice will occur if the National Biometric Information System (NBI) clearance is not valid, and this message will include an image and name.
You may contact the National Bureau of Investigation’s trunk line at 5238231 to 38 for additional information regarding the NBI Clearance Verification and other enquiries.
All that you need to know about determining if an NBI clearance is genuine or bogus. Please feel free to ask any questions or leave a comment if you run into any issues with the NBI Clearance Verification. Let us know what we can do for you.