My Apron Login – If you have come to this article, please be informed that this information will be about Home Depot My Apron Login and Home Depot ESS. This article will explore all the features that are being offered by these sites. If you want to use the portal, you should also be able to understand some ways that you can troubleshoot some problems in the event they arise. Also, make note that you can access My Apron Login at hdapp.homedepot.com/ESSSecurity.
What Is My Apron?
My apron is a web portal that is developed by Home Depot. The purpose of this web application is for Home Depot employees to access their information, such as work schedules and payroll checks.
If you are an associate or employee of Home Depot, and you’re looking for the My Apron portal on the internet, then you will not be able to find it because the company uses an in-store system.
Please remember that Home Depot My Apron is not available on the web. The portal can only be accessed by using the company’s networks while an employee is physically inside the store.
But, if you still need to access the employee portal of Home Depot right from your home, there is a website that you can visit. The URL is www.mythdhr.com. As a new employee or associate, you will be able to access the necessary information on this website.
Home Depot ESS (Home Depot Employee Self Service)
The main feature of Home Depot self-service is the ability for employees or any associate to change and access their personal information. Those information details include their home address and other personal details. Self-service will also connect the employee when they want to check about their job benefits, tax documents, etc.
The features of self-service include:
- Employees can enroll in payroll cards.
- Employees can change their mailing addresses.
- Employees can enroll in deduction of their Homer Fund account.
- Employees can apply for leave days.
- Employees can check the status of their leave days applications.
- Associates can check their personal profiles.
- Employees can access their tax documents and recent payroll checks.
- Employees can change their tax information, including tax withholdings.
- Employees can change their banking information where they will receive their direct deposits.
If you want to use the self-service, you will be required to log into the network. Here are some steps of troubleshooting if there is any problem:
- Make sure that your network is secure.
- Do not login into the portal if you’re using a shared network.
- Always log out from the portal after you’re finished accessing your account.
- If you need to print documents, make sure to store the documents in a secure place.
Now that we have explained about the features of Home Depot ESS, we can now start exploring the steps you need to do to log in to the portal. Remember that My Apron Login Portal is located at hdapps.homedepot.com/ESSSecurity. In the next part of his article, we will go through some details that you need to have the login on the portal.
My Apron Login Requirements
- A valid URL of My Apron Login.
- A valid ID and the right password that you can use on the portal.
- An updated browser.
- A laptop, tablet, or phone with Internet capability.
My Apron Login
Some simple steps that you can go through the access to your account at My Apron Login portal are:
- Open the official site of My Apron Login at hdapps.homedepot.com/ESSSecurity.
- Make sure that you have registered on the portal beforehand. If you have, submit the details of your user ID and password on the portal.
- Click the “Login” button, and if the details are correct, the website will give you access to your account.
Home Depot Schedule Login
You can also do the schedule login on the Home Depot schedule portal. The steps are:
- Open the official site of Home Depot schedule login at hdapps.homedepot.com/LaborMgtTools/WFMEssLauncher.
- Enter the details of your user ID and the correct password.
- Find a “Sign In” button and click on it. The website will give you access to your account.
About Home Depot
As a supplier of home construction products, services, and other tools for homebuilders, Home Depot has now become the largest home improvement store chain in North America. Bernard Marcus and his colleagues established the company in 1978. The company itself is now headquartered in the state of Georgia.
My Apron Contact Details
If you have any problem accessing Home Depot ESS or My Apron Login portal, you can always contact Home Depot customer service to explain your difficulties regarding the login process. They will always be happy to put you in the correct direction.
- Phone Number: 1-866-698-4347
- Email: myTHDHR@homedepot.com
- (HRSC) Monday to Friday at 8am – 6pm (EST)
- (TAC) Monday to Friday at 9am – 7pm (EST)
- Saturday to Sunday: Closed
- Phone Number: 1-866-698-4347
- Email Address: myTHDHR@homedepot.com
- Live Chat: Monday to Friday at 9am – 11pm (EST)
- Office Address: 2455 Paces Ferry Road, NW, Atlanta, GA, 30339, USA
- Official website: LiveTheOrangeLife.com
Home Depot Benefits Choice Center
- Phone Number: 1-800-555-4954
- Live Chat Hours: Monday to Friday at 9 am – 11 pm (EST)
- Operating Hours: Monday to Friday at 9 am – 7 pm (EST)
- Official Website: www.LiveTheOrangeLife.com
Official Website of Home Depot: www.homedepot.com
Home Depot Employee Resources
- Home Depot Benefits Center Homepage: secure.livethehealthyorangelife.com
- Home Depot Benefits and Health Plan Contacts PDF: Contact List
- Home Depot Careers: careers.homedepot.com
- Home Depot Twitter Career Page: twitter.com/HomeDepotCareer
Hopefully, this article can help you in understanding the login process on My Apron Login portal that you can access at hdapps.homedepot.com/ESSSecurity. Please note that you can always reach out to customer service to fix any of your login problems.