You must have known what Lego is. If you have ever shopped at any of Lego locations, you must know how their service was. Just like other company tries to take its customer’s opinion about their services and product, Lego Survey, which is accessible at www.legosurvey.com/product is designed to record your opinion about the product and the service of their staff.
As the company provides a platform to share your experience, why don’t take this chance? Your opinion and feedbacks may help the company to do better next time.
The survey, which is called as Lego Customer Experience Satisfaction Survey, is provided and is accessible on www.legosurvey.com/product.
Taking feedbacks from customers is undeniably the greatest way to communicate—although indirectly—with the customers. This is also the way to find a way to satisfy the customers. Surely it will bring good only for the two parties.
If you have once recently visited any Lego Stores near your house, then that will be great not to skip this customer survey. However, make sure to comply with the requirements asked which will be explained further in this article below.
Lego Stores will benefit from your input to better the areas they lack. This will also include improving the customer service, the atmosphere, as well as the product itself.
If you are curious in knowing about how to take this survey, you can read the information below as we’ll discuss about the rewards, rules, and the procedure of taking this survey.
LEGOsurvey.com/Product Survey Details
|Prize of Completing Survey||Lego Cash Prize|
|Product Purchase Necessity||None|
|Participants’ Age Limit||18+|
- Au Bon Pain Survey
- Pep Boys Survey
- Costa Coffee Survey
- Dave & Buster’s Survey
- Cash Store Survey
- Buffalo Wild Wings Survey
- Sam’s Club Survey
- Qdoba Survey
- Buca di Beppo Survey
Lego Survey Rewards
Lego truly values its customers who take their time to participate in the Lego Customer Satisfaction Survey.
That’s why they provide Lego Promotional Code for ones submitting the Lego Survey. This code will help you get cash which is worth $80 (or equal to 60 Euros) at your next visit to Lego store.
Note: Keep in mind that the reward mentioned may be different than the reward mentioned in the purchase receipt. If so, the one printed on the receipt is the most updated one.
Lego Survey Terms and Conditions
Just as other kinds of product survey, Lego Survey requires you to comply with these requirements first before proceeding in taking the survey. The requirements will be as follows:
- You need to be 18 years old at least.
- Lego survey provides various languages to begin the survey with. Make sure to understand at least one of the languages available.
- Prepare a gadget to access the survey website.
- You will also need to have your purchase receipt while taking the survey.
- All participants can only take the survey once.
- Lego employees, including their immediate family members, cannot take the survey for any reasons.
- The rewards cannot be transferred into any kinds of other rewards.
- You need to prepare a valid email ID to take your reward at the end of the survey.
Lego Survey at www.legosurvey.com/product
If you think you completely fulfilled the requirements, you are eligible to participate in this Lego Survey. Here is the procedure to take the survey.
- Prepare your gadget to access the internet and visit Lego’s official website for survey at www.legosurvey.com/product.
- Then, choose any preferred language to do the survey.
- Key in the 4 or 5-digit key number which can be found on your purchase receipt.
- Then, click “Let’s Go” button to proceed.
- You will receive a set of questions which are related to your previous at Lego.
- First, you will need to rate your satisfaction according to your experience while visiting the store.
- Keep answering the questions posed to you and state your satisfaction/dissatisfaction through the survey.
- The questions are typically asking you about your previous visit, what you ordered, the staff’s friendliness, how the services are conducted, the price, store locations, as well as the store open hours.
- To finalize your survey, proceed by providing your personal details. This includes your name, email address, contact number, and physical address.
- Submit your survey and you will get the awaited coupon code.
Everyone knows Lego. Lego is plastic-based construction toys which are manufactured by The Lego Group. This group is headquartered in Denmark. The company’s product, Lego, consists of plastic bricks coming in various colors. Aside from that, the Lego package typically comes with an array of mini-figurines, as well as other parts.
- Lego Sweepstake Rule Site: www.lego.com/en-gb/legal/legal-notice/product-nps
- Lego Survey Site: www.legosurvey.com/product
- Lego Official Website: www.lego.com
- Pet Supplies Plus Survey
- Carrs Survey
- Montana’s Survey
- Burger King Survey
- Jewel-Osco Survey
- Tommy Hilfiger Survey
- 2nd & Charles Survey
- Best Western Survey
- Del Taco Survey
- Honey Baked Ham Survey
So, that’s the information about Lego Customer Survey which you can access at www.legosurvey.com/product.
By taking Lego Survey, hope you can convey your true feelings about what’s great and what not from their products. Aside from that, we hope you can get a highly-wanted Lego promotional code by performing the survey.