KFC South Africa Survey – As a part of its mission to create a better environment for its customers, KFC South Africa is conducting the online KFC South Africa Survey. The objective of this survey is to make sure that they can understand what the customers want in regards to their products and the quality of their foods.
If you are a South African citizen and have been to one of the KFC locations in the country, then you can fill out the KFC South Africa Survey on the main website at www.sakfcsurvey.com.
After filling up and answering all the questions on the survey, customers will be able to get rewards. Those rewards include KFC Coupons for purchases and also other KFC Rewards.
So, if you are eager to answer some easy questions and then get your rewards, you can read this whole article to find out more about the requirements and the steps to do the process. Make notes of the regulations and other things regarding the KFC South Africa Survey to make sure that you can get those awesome prizes.
|Company’s Name||KFC South Africa|
|Product Purchase Necessity||None|
|Prize of Completing Survey||KFC Coupons|
|Location Validity||Only In-Restaurant|
|Participants’ Age Limit||18|
KFC South Africa Survey Rewards
If you can answer the questions on the KFC South Africa Survey as a whole, then you will absolutely get the KFC Promo Code. This code can be used to get you some special deals when purchasing foods from KFC. You will also be able to get more additional discounts for your future visits to any KFC outlet in the country.
Note: The promised rewards for this survey can change at any time without prior announcement. To make sure of the type of rewards you can get from this survey, always check the receipt on every purchase at KFC outlets.
KFC South Africa Survey Terms and Conditions
Please note that there will be terms and conditions that you need to abide by when you want to take part in the KFC South Africa Survey. The regulations are:
- The survey is only valid for citizens and legal residents of South Africa.
- The customers can only take part if they are older than 18 years old.
- The ability to speak at least basic English.
- A device capable of accessing the internet.
- A valid KFC receipt from a previous purchase.
- The survey can only be taken once for every customer.
- Employees and other people who are affiliated with KFC and its other companies are not eligible for the survey.
- The rewards cannot be transferred to other parties.
- A valid and accessible email is required for getting purchase discounts.
KFC South Africa Survey Step by Step
After checking the terms and conditions and if you feel that you are eligible for the KFC South Africa Survey, then here are the steps that you will need to follow:
- Open your browser and visit the website at www.sakfcsurvey.com.
- Examine your KFC purchase receipt. At the bottom of the paper, you should be able to locate a code for the survey.
- Enter the code and click “Continue“.
- The website will give you a list of questions that you will need to answer.
- Answer those questions and rate your store experience according to your personal experience while at any KFC outlets.
- You can choose an answer between “Satisfied” to “Dissatisfied” on the scale of your enjoyable experience.
- Notice that the questions are generally about the customer’s handling in the outlets, such as if the staff is helping, the cleanliness of the outlet, the delivery process, the price of foods, locations, opening hours, and etc.
- The website will ask you to submit some personal information, such as name, address, phone number, and a valid email address.
- After finishing the survey process, you will receive a KFC Coupon Code that you can use for reduced food prices on your future visits.
About KFC South Africa
KFC is known all over the world. Shortened from the real name of Kentucky Fried Chicken, KFC is originally from the US, and they are one of the biggest chain fast-food restaurants that should have a specialty in fried chicken. KFC has 22,621 outlet locations all around the world. As a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, KFC is under the same holding company as Taco Bell, Pizza Hut Restaurants, and WingStreet.
- Official site of KFC South Africa Survey: www.sakfcsurvey.com
- Official website of KFC South Africa: order.kfc.co.za
This article has finished explaining the KFC South Africa Survey for everyone who wants reduced prices at KFC by just answering some questions. Visit the website at www.sakfcsurvey.com to get more information.