Jewel-Osco Survey at www.jewelosco.com/survey – If you have been to Illinois, there is a high chance that you have passed a branch of Jewel Osco. If you live in the state, especially in Chicago, there’s even a higher chance you’ve visited or are a regular at this retail store. However, do you know that it conducts an online survey as well? Learn about the Jewel-Osco Survey and how to participate in it by continuing to read this article.
It is very easy to participate in the online customer survey of the Jewel-Osco. Assuming you are eligible to join the survey, then all you have to do is just to visit www.jewelosco.com/survey and answer all the provided questions related to their offered products, the availability, the price, the staff services, the store’s hygiene condition, and input any opinion or suggestions you may have for the retails. In the following guide, you will read further about how to partake in this survey, the offered rewards, the company’s profile, and more.
|Prize of Completing Survey
|Jewel-Osco Gift Card
|Participants’ Age Limit
|English and Spanish
- Au Bon Pain Survey
- Pep Boys Survey
- Costa Coffee Survey
- Lego Survey
- Dave & Buster’s Survey
- Cash Store Survey
- Buffalo Wild Wings Survey
- Sam’s Club Survey
- Qdoba Survey
- Buca di Beppo Survey
Jewel Osco Survey Rewards
The Jewel-Osco Survey is carried by the United States-based retail store chain the Jewel-Osco. This online survey for their customers is conducted with the purpose to gather the feedbacks, opinions, and reviews of their customers. The collected responses are then used to improve their services and products.
In addition, the customers who partake in this online survey will be able to get a chance an entry to win a gift voucher worth $100 that is limited to one entry only per month.
Note: The reward policies might be adjusted anytime by the company, so you need to read your sale receipts thoroughly, especially the detail about the reward.
Jewel-Osco Survey Terms and Conditions
Before you decide to join the Jewel-Osco Survey, you have to make sure that you are eligible as a participant. Here are the terms and conditions to participate in the survey:
- You must be a legal resident of the USA.
- Your age must be minimum of 18.
- You need to understand English or Spanish.
- You have to use a device connected to the internet to join the survey.
- You have to keep the receipt sale while participating in the survey.
- You may only take a part once as a participant in the survey.
- The survey is not allowed to be taken by an employee of Jewel-Osco or their close family members.
- The reward cannot be transferred in any way.
- You need to provide email address to gain the reward.
Jewel-Osco Survey at www.jewelosco.com/survey
If you have made sure that you’re eligible to join in this online survey, then follow the easy steps below to partake in the Jewel-Osco Survey:
- Open your internet browser and head to the official Jewel-Osco Survey site at www.jewelosco.com/survey.
- Select your preferred language.
- Input the provided code to join the survey at your sales receipt and enter your email address.
- Hit the button that says ‘Next’.
- Wait until you’re in the page that displays the questionnaire.
- Provide your rate of general satisfaction based on your experience.
- Provide your rates of other questions related to your store visit, order, the services, the price, the delivery, the locations, the opening hours, and many more.
- Input your details such as full name, mailing address, contact information, and email address.
- Complete the questionnaire and gain an entry to a sweepstake that gives you a chance to win $100 gift voucher.
Jewel-Osco is a brand of grocery store chain that operates in the area of Greater Chicago and has a main office located in Itasca, Illinois. The Jewel and Jewel Osco are the subsidiary companies of Albertsons, which is based in Boise, Idaho. Currently, it operates more than 180 stores through the central, westerns, and northern Illinois, a part of northwest Indiana, and eastern Iowa.
Even though the company is now known as a supermarket, grocery store, and grocery delivery service provider, it was originally established as a coffee delivery service. Before it was acquired by American Stores in 1984, the company is a massive multi-state corporation company operating several retail and supermarket chains under various brand names.
- Pet Supplies Plus Survey
- Carrs Survey
- Montana’s Survey
- Burger King Survey
- Tommy Hilfiger Survey
- 2nd & Charles Survey
- Best Western Survey
- Del Taco Survey
- Honey Baked Ham Survey
By following the step-by-step guide to participate in the Jewel-Osco Survey, you will get a code to join sweepstake that gives you an opportunity a gift voucher. You can also read the provided terms and conditions to determine if you’re eligible to join the online survey.