Interactive Investor Login UK – This article will explore thoroughly about the Interactive Investor Login. We will explore each and every single feature of Interactive Investor Login UK. We will also see some troubleshooting steps that you can take when run into problems with the process. Read this article in complete and you will get all the details that you need to know regarding Interactive Investor Login UK. You may want to access the portal by going to www.ii.co.uk.
What is Interactive Investor?
Interactive Investor is a company that has an online investment service as its main product. Established in 1995, the company served the UK area. It has also built a headquarter office in Manchester, England, UK.
The company’s main service is to provide investment products that are offered with complete investment tools as well as correlating financial information. The lineup of products includes Execution-only trading, both for the UK and international shares. Aside from that, they also offer ISAs, Junior ISAs, Fund Management, SIPPs, ETFs and wealth trust, spread betting, Foreign Exchange, and CFD.
The company has about £36 billion worth of assets under its management. It has also been hailed as the biggest flat-fee investment platform in the whole United Kingdom. More than one million users have used their services. They have also handled the needs of more than 300,000 happy customers.
Aside from their headquarter in Manchester, the firm also has other offices in other cities, including Leeds and London. So, after you understand what Interactive Investor really is, it is now time to see the steps that are needed to login to the Interactive Investor portal at www.ii.co.uk.
Before we can start with the process of Interactive Investor Login, you will need to have your account credentials. After making sure you have those, we can now begin the process to log in on the portal.
Interactive Investor Login Requirements
- The main web address for Interactive Investor Login.
- You also need to have a valid username and a password that you can use on the portal.
- A device with an internet browser.
- A computer or a smartphone that has an internet connection.
Interactive Investor Login
These are the simple steps that you can do to access your account on the interactive investor website:
- Open the website from your computer or smartphone by going to the official portal at www.ii.co.uk.
- Find the login link and then click on the link. It will show you a page where you can choose what kind of login you want to do.
- When a new page opens, click on the trading account login.
- The website will show you forms where you can enter your username and the correct password.
- After entering your account details you can go on and click on the “Continue” The website will then show you your account.
Interactive Investor Help Desk Number
If you run into some troubles when accessing your account for the Interactive Investor Login website, then you can contact customer service as soon as possible to find a solution for your troubles. You can contact them by:
- UK Domestic telephone number at 0345-607-6001
- International telephone calls to +44-133-346-2309
- 07:45 – 17:30 BST/GMT (Monday to Friday)
- 17:30 – 21:00 BST/GMT (Monday to Friday) – International
Official website of Interactive Investor Login UK: www.ii.co.uk
The process for Interactive Investor Login for the main portal at www.ii.co.uk is very easy to do. And they also provide ways to troubleshoot your problems. Hopefully, this article will be able to help you.