Plenty of Fish is a great dating site that has helped many singles found their match. It is able to create so many successful love stories because Plenty of Fish online dating website comes with various features that are specially developed to help single men and women find their match.
Plenty of Fish is a free online dating platform and you can use all the features for free. However, you can also upgrade your membership to get more interesting additional features.
With premium membership, you will be able to view every user’s extended profile, send up to three virtual gifts per day, upload up to 16 images and many more.
Even though Plenty of Fish is a reputable and safe online dating platform, knowing how to catch a catfish on PlentyOfFish is very important. Catfish is a person who creates fake online persona to deceive other people.
When it comes to online dating, catfishes create fake profiles to lure unsuspecting people into relationship. This is why you should equip yourself with knowledge on how to catch a catfish on PlentyOfFish.
As a matter of fact, catfish doesn’t only occur in Plenty of Fish. It is not an uncommon phenomenon in the world of online dating in general.
Catfishes usually will deceive you with Nigerian Prince scam. First of all, they will visit your POF profile and message you with sweet words, showing that they are interested to you.
Once they have gained your trust, they will ask you to lend them money and they promise to pay you back. However, once you have sent them the money, those catfishes cannot be traced.
Furthermore, you also need to know how to catch a catfish on PlentyOfFish because catfishes can perform something more dangerous than financial scam. For example, they can stalk you and also do sexual harassment.
It is scary, but don’t let this situation stops you from joining POF because if you are careful, you will not fall on the catfish’s trap.
To know how to catch a catfish on PlentyofFish and stay safe online, here are some tips to help you.
- Always be on your lookout and trust your instincts.
- To know how to catch a catfish on PlentyOfFish, you must research the profile of people you want to message or people who send message to you. You can use the features that POF has provided such as reverse email search, reverse image search, reverse phone search and reverse username search.
- When you decide to go on a date, make sure it is in crowded place.
- Never send money to anyone you meet online.
Furthermore, to know how to catch a catfish on PlentyOfFish, it is also important to know how to recognize catfish profiles. Here are some tips to help you.
- Their story seems so fictional.
- They even try to contact you in your other social media.
- They try to meet or contact you personally outside Plenty of Fish.
- Their profile is not clear.
Now that you know how to catch a catfish on PlentyOfFish, you can stay safe online without harming your online dating experience.