Gordmans Survey at survey.gordmans.com – The Gordmans survey is an online questionnaire targeted for individuals who have visited or shopped the one of the Gordmans department stores. It was created to help the company to measure their customers’ satisfaction in various aspects, primarily their products and services.
The feedback from the customers will be used to improve the areas that require enhancement. This customer survey is available online, so it is very convenience for anyone to participate in it at any time and from anywhere.
By joining the survey, you will also gain a chance to redeem offered prize such as special discount or gift card to shop at their department store.
For those who are interested in partaking in this online survey conducted by the Gordmans, this article will walk you through the guide as well as the rules and requirement to be able to join it.
Gordmans Survey Details
|Prize of Completing Survey||Gordmans Gift Card|
|Product Purchase Necessity||None|
|Participants’ Age Limit||18+|
|Location Validity||Only In-Store|
|Survey Language||English and Spanish|
- Butterburger Believe It Sweepstakes
- Popeyes Survey
- Panda Express Survey
- BJ’s Survey
- Kohl’s Feedback Survey
- Express Survey
- Golf Galaxy Survey
- Acme Markets Survey
- Chipotle Survey
Gordmans Survey Rewards
For you who have completed the Gordmans survey are provided with promo code. By using this code, you will be eligible to get an opportunity to win various prize, including a gift card worth of $300 on your next visit to the department store.
Note: the company may change the reward anytime they deem necessary, so you need to check your sale receipt to learn about further details regarding the survey’s reward.
Gordmans Survey Terms and Conditions
In order to participate in the Gordmans survey, there are several rules and regulations that you have to adhere, as listed in the following:
- You have to be at least an 18 years old legal resident of the USA or Canada.
- You need to understand at least basic English or Spanish.
- You are required to use device such as desktop PC, laptop, or smartphone with internet connection.
- You have to keep your receipt to join the survey and redeem your reward.
- You can only participate in the survey once.
- You cannot transfer your reward to other individuals in any way.
- You have to provide your active email address.
- You cannot participate in this survey if you are an employee of the Gordmans department store.
Gordmans Survey at survey.gordmans.com
After you have made sure that you comply with all of the rules and regulations to join the Gordmans survey listed above, proceed by following the steps in the guide below:
- Launch your web browser and go to the official Gordmans survey webpage address at survey.gordmans.com.
- Select the language as your preference.
- Hit the ‘Next’ button.
- Input the code to partake the survey that’s provided in your sales receipt, then input your age.
- Hit the ‘Submit’ button.
- Wait until you’re being redirected to the questionnaire webpage.
- Provide your general satisfaction rating according to your visiting and shopping experience.
- Provide your answer to the offered questions by providing your satisfaction rating.
- Complete all of the questions within the survey, which range from the products, services, staffs, locations, opening hours, and many more.
- Provide the required information details such as your name, your contact information, your mailing address, and your email address.
- Save the provided code and don’t forget to bring it along with your receipt sale on your next visit to the Gordmans department store.
Gordmans is an American-based off-price department store. It was established in Omaha, Nebraska, USA, in 1915, but its current main office is located in Houston, Texas. A total of 48 department store of this chain was brought by Stage Store in 2017, along with the brand, a distribution center, and its entire intellectual property.
Back in 2019, the Gordmans stores were begun to be combined and converted into Stage Store’s retail chains. The company targeted that by the end of 2020, it would have 700 stores that spread across 42 states. Under the Stage Stores operations, Gordmans’ brand that used to be a specialty department store was being shifted into off-price retailer brand that resembles Burlington, Ross, and T.J Maxx.
That being said, Stage Store declared bankruptcy status in 2020 and started to liquidate its properties. Later, the company announced that they’d proceed the process of business closing for all of its store locations.
- Vitamin World Survey
- Tell Rexall Survey
- Z Survey
- Firestone Survey
- Post Office Tell Us Survey
- CVS Survey
- White Spot Survey
- Total Wine Survey
- Bojangles’ Survey
- Tony Roma’s Survey
Customer feedback survey, including the Gordmans survey, is conducted at survey.gordmans.com to understand what the customers’ desire, improve the company’s products and services, and retain competitiveness.
You may participate in the survey to provide your insight, as well as getting yourself a chance to win their prize.