Fortnite has been a hit online game since 2017. By March 2019 itself, it is predicted 250 million people are playing this game. Many interesting features are found in this game, such as the feature to customize the weapons and clothes. How to gift skins in Fortnite from your locker?
Why Do People Gift Fortnite Skins?
Skins are what make Fortnite players look cool. Default skins are available already, but oftentimes paid skins are much cooler. However, not everyone is that rich to buy Fortnite skins.
Luckily, Fortnite comes with such gifting features. If you’ve been friends with someone in Fortnite for a specific time, then you’ll be able to gift skins to your friend. But, how to gift skins in Fortnite from your locker?
- Fortnite Globe Symbol Next to Name
- Why Can’t I See My Inventory in Fortnite Chapter 2
- Buy VBucks with an Apple iTunes Gift Card
- Gift Battle Pass with VBucks in Chapter 2
- Fortnite Computer Icon Next to Name
- Account Level to Play Arena Fortnite
- Fortnite Galaxy Skin Code Generator
- Faze Sway Fortnite Settings & Keybinds
- Faze Sway Controller Settings
How to Give Your Friends Skins from Your Locker
For some, probably the question how to gift skins in Fortnite from your locker isn’t something burdensome. However, if you’re still struggling with gifting Fortnite skins, check the explanation below.
First of all, to answer the question how to gift skins in Fortnite from your locker, you will need to know that Epic Games’ site (the game developer of Fortnite) doesn’t allow you to gift things already in your locker. Hence, the definite answer to that aforementioned question is: no steps are available.
However, some may insist that a player is permitted to gift skins to another player. Yes, that’s totally true. To do that, you can’t search it up using the question how to gift skins in Fortnite from your locker.
If you want to gift skins to other Fortnite player, there are several reqs you need to comply:
- First, you need to be in level 2 or higher
- 2FA (Two Factor Authentication) must be activated
- You are only permitted to send three gifts within 24 hours.
- In order to send gifts, you need to be friends with that person for at least 2 days.
Do you fit in all requirements above? Then, you can proceed on giving Fortnite skins for your friends. These are the steps how to gift skins in Fortnite from your locker. No – giving skins directly from the gift shop.
- To begin, you need to log in to your Fortnite account.
- Make your way to the game’s Item Shop.
- There, choose the Fortnite skins you want to buy for your friend.
- Following the previous step, click ‘Buy as a gift’ option.
- Next, you will be requested to choose one Fortnite friend to be the gift recipient. If you want to add your personal message into the gift, there’ll be a specified column where you can type your message.
- Then, finalize your purchase by completing the payment.
- It’s done! The gift will be visible once they log in. Your friend will also be able to unwrap it directly if they are online by the time you buy the Fortnite skins gift.
Things to Remember When Gifting Someone Fortnite Skins
Now that the question ‘how to gift skins in Fortnite from your locker’ has been answered, you need to know these additional conditions related to operating system of your PC/phone.
Aside from remembering the answer of the question ‘how to gift skins in Fortnite from your locker’, you will have to remember this: Fortnite players using IOS will not be able to give a gift since IOS does not support it. Hence, make sure that you don’t use that operating system if you want to gift Fortnite skins. Choose one from Android, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, or PC to play Fortnite if you want to send gifts to your friend.
Hope the information above answers your question about ‘how to gift skins in Fortnite from your locker’. To sum it up, you will not be able to gift things which are already in your locker. So, instead of giving them out from your locker, you should use ‘buy as a gift’ feature.