Well, how to gift Battle Pass with VBucks in Chapter 2? Every season, Fortnite comes with tier ranking program. To increase your tier ranking through the conventional way, it really takes longer time. So, people start wondering how to get a Battle Pass to increase their ranking in an easier way.
What is Battle Pass and How It Benefits You while Playing Fortnite?
Who doesn’t love to get a Battle Pass in Fortnite? Some people wonder how to gift Battle Pass with VBucks in Chapter 2. Read through this article to find how.
Battle Pass is a Fortnite trick that grants its player to unlock the in-game things looted by leveling up. By using Battle Pass you will be able to get stuffs from the level you pass using the feature, ranging from skins, glider, emotes, etc.
To get a Battle Pass, you will need to purchase it by using in-game currency called V-Bucks. The Battle Pass will cost you around $9.50, which basically equals to 950 V-Bucks. However, if you don’t have enough V-Bucks to purchase it, then how to get Battle Pass in Fortnite?
A simple trick is to get a gift from your friend. You might also wonder how to gift Battle Pass with VBucks in chapter 2. If you are patient enough to wait, by collecting V-Bucks manual way, you can buy the Battle Pass once you collect enough V-Bucks.
How to Gift Battle Pass with V-Bucks
Feeling like gifting a Battle Pass for your friend? You can gift your friend a Battle Pass, but not the one already in your locker. You need to purchase it.
Below is how to gift Battle Pass with VBucks in chapter 2. Sit down and take a note to know how to give Battle Pass to your friend. Please note that these steps will only be available on PC and console, not for Fortnite mobile users.
- First of all, you need to make sure that you have enough V-Bucks to purchase the Battle Pass.
- Then, make sure you have already been friends with the Fortnite player to whom you want to purchase the Battle Pass.
- Make your way to the Battle Pass menu. Then, select Battle Pass. This is the screen where you can see rewards players can get at each tier. There’ll also be a choice to give the Battle Pass to another player.
- Next on how to gift Battle Pass with VBucks in chapter 2 steps; choose that gifting Battle Pass Fortnite
- After that, you will be asked to whom you want to gift your Battle Pass to. Choose up to five Fortnite friends per day.
- Lastly, you can confirm and pay for your purchase. Remember that per Battle Pass, you will spend 950 V-Bucks. If you want to gift it to more than 1 Fortnite friend, you do the multiplication.
- That’s how to gift Battle Pass with VBucks in chapter 2. After your purchase has been confirmed by Fortnite, your friend will be able to open the gift box containing the Battle Pass inside.
Well, that’s the step how to gift Battle Pass with VBucks in chapter 2 to your Fortnite friend. To do that, you need to make sure that you have enough V-Bucks to spend and the person you want to send the Battle Pass has been on your Fortnite friend list.