Giant Eagle is an online site that provides survey that allows customers to share their shopping experience, to measure the product or service providers’ performances and how they can possibly improve. By completing Giant Eagle survey, there is a chance to win store gift card with value of $2,000.
The feedback and reviews from loyal customers of Giant Eagle supermarket can be submitted through the official online Giant Eagle customer survey site at www.gianteaglelistens.com.
As mentioned before, aside from helping the company to track their customers’ experience, by completing and submitting the online survey, you will have a chance to win supermarket store gift card of $2,000.
So, you may learn the requirements, rules, and the steps to complete the customer online survey of Giant Eagle through this article. You only need to simply follow the step-by-steps instructions below that serve as a guide to fill in the survey.
Giant Eagle Survey Rules and Requirements
- Make sure you already have Giant Eagle supermarket’s cash receipt that contains survey code inside.
- You need to be at least 18 years or older to participate in this online Giant Eagle survey.
- You need to be a legal resident of United States to join the survey.
- You may access and complete the internet-based survey by using desktop computer, laptop, or smartphone.
- You can choose to complete the Giant Eagle customer survey in English or Spanish as your preferred language.
- You are not allowed to participate in it if you are an employee of Giant Eagle.
- You must adhere to the set of rules stated on the official website of Giant Eagle.
- You only have one chance to complete the survey with one code.
- Last but not least, don’t forget to complete the winner form in case you are chosen to become a winner of $2,000 from Giant Eagle.
- Kohl’s Survey
- Hard Rock Survey
- Bruegger’s Survey
- Starbucks Survey
- Murphy USA Survey
- JDPowerOnline Survey
- Portillo’s Survey
- Red Robin Survey
- Krystal Guest Survey
Gianteaglelistens.com Survey Step By Step
- Open the official website of Giant Eagle survey through your web browser at www.gianteaglelistens.com.
- Wait until you are being redirected to the online page.
- Read thoroughly of all the provided terms and conditions of the survey.
- Select the ‘Start’ menu to start completing the survey.
- Prepare to fill in all the provided questions.
- Present your rate for any question as the answer.
- Provide the answers according to your last visit to Giant Eagle supermarket.
- Give honest answer to each provided question to complete the survey.
- Input your personal information which include of your age and gender.
- Input your first and last name, email address, and number of your Giant Eagle Advantage Card.
- Wait until you receive your reward in five business days after completing the Giant Eagle survey.
About Giant Eagle
Giant Eagle is an American chain of supermarket that runs in Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, and Maryland. It primarily provides dairy, bakery, frozen foods, meat, seafood, snacks, pharmacy, and other general groceries. The company itself was established in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in 1918. It was ranked in 21st position in the list of Top 75 North American Food Retailers by Supermarket News, based on its $9.3 billion worth of sales. It is also listed as the 32nd largest private-owned company in 2005 by Forbes and in the same year made to the 49th position of the largest retailer across U.S. based on the revenue.
Giant Eagle Contact Information
- Giant Eagle survey website: www.gianteaglelistens.com
- Giant Eagle official website: www.gianteagle.com
- County Market Survey
- Winners Homesense Survey
- Argos Survey
- Baja Fresh Survey
- PF Chang’s Survey
- Kum & Go Survey
- T.G.I. Friday’s Survey
- McDonald’s Canada Survey
- Old Navy Survey
- Mr. Lube Survey
You have learned the requirement, rules, and the steps to complete online survey of Giant Eagle by now.
All you have to do is just follow the provided steps in the guide. Then you will have no difficulty in filling in the survey and obtain a chance to be a lucky winner of $2,000.
The more you shop at the supermarket, the more code you can get to be eligible to join Giant Eagle survey as participant.