Due to plenty icons inside Fortnite, people wonder even the smallest icon like Fortnite computer icon next to name. Fortnite, an online game which was issued by Epic Games in 2017 successfully made a hit. Now, at least 250 million people playing it for fun.
Fortnite Computer Icon Next to Name: What Icon Is It?
Don’t overthink: this Fortnite computer icon next to name doesn’t mean danger to your character. Sit back and read on this article so that you understand what icon it is.
To make it brief, the Fortnite computer icon next to name shows you what platform the player uses to access and play Fortnite. In case of a computer icon, that simply means that person – or maybe you yourself – has been accessing Fortnite from a computer.
Is there another kind of icon? Yes, there is, since there are several platforms someone can use to play Fortnite. So, Fortnite computer icon next to name isn’t a special badge you get after achieving something.
As an example, you’ll sometimes see a player with a controller icon placed next to their player name. Chances are the person uses Xbox One to play Fortnite. As previously mentioned, it is not an achievement or a level downgrading Fortnite icon. The icon is similar to any social media icon which shows whether you’re online through your phone or through your PC.
Sometimes, aside from Fortnite computer icon next to name, you also find player’s name with a globe next to their name. If you find that kind of player, especially in Fortnite Save the World or Fortnite Battle Royale, that simply means they aren’t in your Friends list.
- Fortnite Globe Symbol Next to Name
- Why Can’t I See My Inventory in Fortnite Chapter 2
- Buy VBucks with an Apple iTunes Gift Card
- Gift Battle Pass with VBucks in Chapter 2
- Gift Skins in Fortnite from Your Locker
- Account Level to Play Arena Fortnite
- Fortnite Galaxy Skin Code Generator
- Faze Sway Fortnite Settings & Keybinds
- Faze Sway Controller Settings
Grabbing That Fortnite Computer Icon for Your Name
People are unique. When they found something unusual to them, they want it badly. In this case, if you want to get Fortnite computer icon next to name, here’s how.
Take your note and jot down the steps on making the Fortnite computer icon next to name appears:
- First of all, have a PC with you and open the official Epic Games website through your favorite browser application.
- Make your way to access the sign in page. Once you’re there, type your email and password to grant access to your Fortnite account.
- After signing in, directly hover the pointer over your username, and then click ‘Account’.
- Place your pointer over current display name box. Give it a think, and change your current name for display.
- As assigned, retype your new display name. Click on the agreement that mentioned that you cannot change the name anymore.
- Proceed by confirming the change by clicking the ‘Confirm’ button. For the last step, give ‘Save Changes’ button a single click to save your display name change.
That’s it – you can ask your Fortnite friends whether they see any Fortnite computer icon next to name on your account. Keep in mind the icon doesn’t mean anything crucial for the game at all. You can still play without that Fortnite platform icons appearing next to your username.