Delta Employee Benefits – Delta Air Lines is one of the legacy carriers and the major airlines in the United States. Their main office is located in the city of Atlanta, Georgia.
The airline operates more than 5,400 flight schedules every day. They serve customers to more than 325 destinations in 52 countries around the world. The current report says that the number of workers under their brand is around 100,000 people.
To make sure that the workers working for them are always happy and loyal to the company, Delta Air Lines always strives to give amazing Delta Employee Benefits. They also want to develop better skills in the people who work for them.
This is why Delta Air Lines offers amazing packages on Delta Employee Benefits. This program will ensure that the staff members can have a great impact to develop their careers in the future.
Aside from that, the objective of Delta Employee Benefits is to help create a good culture in their work environment. In turn, the company can make supportive management standards which will also improve their business.
So, if working for Delta Air Lines sounds good for you, you may need to read about Delta Employee Benefits in this article. This way, you will know the kind of programs you can get from the company.
- United Airlines Employee Benefits
- MyCouriersOnline Login
- UPSers Login
- UPS Employee Benefits
- Hilton Employee Benefits
- My Portal Wyndham Login
- Newjetnet Login
- 4MyHR Marriott Extranet Login
- Landstaronline Login
Delta Air Lines Employee Benefits and Privileges
The growth and the development of the skilled people working under the company’s teams have been the main commitment of Delta Air Lines. Delta Employee Benefits are designed to support everyone, from interns to full-time professionals along with servicemen and woman workers working for the company.
We will list some accounts and programs included in Delta Employee Benefits packages. The perks and discounts offered by Delta Air Lines include:
- Medical and Healthcare Benefits: The company offers comprehensive health insurance coverage for qualified employees working for them. Employees will also get flexible spending accounts that will also cover comprehensive medical and dental plans.
- Travel Privileges: Every employee along with her immediate family members will receive discounted airline fare privileges from Delta Employee Benefits. Aside from that, special travel passes are also available for workers who have been hired for more than six months. They can also have Delta Buddy Passes that can be gifted to friends or family members.
- Life Insurance: The company offers basic life insurance plans for each and every single one of its workers. Optional life insurance plans are also available to ensure the security of the workers and their families.
- Vision Insurance: Eye exams, glasses, and contact lenses are covered by the vision insurance plans from the company.
- Delta 401(k) Plan: The company has an automatic enrollment for the company’s contribution to an employee’s 401(k) plan. The company will match 100% of the retirement plan for the first 5% of the employee’s contribution.
- Long-Term Disability Plan: the company will offer options that will protect disability income for the employees.
- Performance Bonus: Delta Airlines will offer a cash bonus for employees that can provide great customer service and amazing performance. This can include performance to support On Time flight arrival and departure along with overall satisfaction level from the passengers.
- Profit-Sharing Plan: The employees can also enjoy the continued success of the company by receiving income from the profit-sharing program of Delta Employee Benefits.
- Perfect Attendance Program: Perfect Attendance Recognition Program is conducted by the company to reward employees that have consecutive months or years of perfect attendance.
- Flexible Spending Account: Employees can get a chance to be reimbursed for certain healthcare expenses using pre-tax money. The company also covers dependent care expenses.
- Personal Accident Insurance: Programs that cover accident insurance are also available from the company, which will provide coverage in the event of work-related injuries or accidents.
- Vacation and Sick Pay: Every worker, including part-time and full-time, can receive paid vacation time off as a part of Delta Employee Benefits. Employees can also apply for time off whenever they need depending on the annual quotas.
- Wellness Program: The company will support their employees to create a supportive work environment that also supports their personal, financial, and emotional well-being. Prizes are also available for employees that can participate in health activities provided by the company.
- Long-Term Care: Expenses for various daily living assistance are provided by the company.
- Business Travel Accident Insurance: This program is available for every employee from the first day of their hire.
- Adoption Assistance Program: This will help employees who want to expand their family by adoption.
- Commuter Benefits Program: The company will reimburse employees who use transit or parking passes for the commute from the office to their homes.
- Employee Assistance Program: The company offers a wide range of clinical assessment and treatment referrals to identify personal problems and other issues in their life along with training and therapies to deal with those life situations.
- Delta Airline Employee Discounts: The employees can have access to various savings and special discounts that they can use on a wide range of products and services along with travel and entertainment.
- Credit Union Membership: This is a part of Delta Employee Benefits to provide financial service for the employees.
- Profit-Sharing Plans: The plan’s eligibility period starts from day one of employment.
- Employee Discounts and Free Flights: Free and discounted airline fares are available for the employees and their family members.
Discover Delta Jobs and Careers
- Delta Careers: www.delta.com/us/en/careers/overview
- Delta LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/delta-air-lines/jobs/
- Delta Glassdoor: www.glassdoor.com/Jobs/Delta-Air-Lines-Jobs-E197.htm
- Delta Indeed: www.indeed.com/cmp/Delta/jobs
Delta Air Lines Contact Information
- Headquarters: (404) 715-2600 Atlanta, Georgia
- International Sales And Service: (800) 241-4141
- General Sales And Services:
- (800) 325-1999 Flight Information
- (800) 221-1212 New or existing reservation
- Delta Customer Service:
- (800) 455-2720 Comment/Complaint
- (404) 209-3434 Disability Assistance
- (800) 831-4488 Hearing & Speech Impaired (TDD)
- (800) 325-6330
- (800) 693-3582
- Toll-Free Number: (800) 325-8224 Delayed, Lost, or Damaged Baggage
- Baggage Inquiries: (800) 325-8224 Delayed, Lost, or Damaged Baggage
- Cargo Department: (800) 352-2746
- Medallion Status: (800) 325-3999
- Refund Status Check: (800) 847-0578
- Delta.com & Mobile Support: (888) 750-3284
Corporate Office Address
- Delta Air Lines, Inc.
P.O. Box 20706 1030 Delta Boulevard Atlanta, GA 30354-1989
Atlanta, Georgia 30320-6001
- Hilton Hotel Employee Benefits
- FedEx Express Employee Benefits
- Ryder Employee Benefits
- Disney Employee Benefits
- Hertz Employee Benefits
- My Audi Connect Login
- SkyWestOnline Login
- Landstar Load Board Login
- Delta Travelnet Login
- Hilton Team Member Travel Login
This information has been about Delta Employee Benefits, which will cover everything that you can get from the packages offered by the company if you work for them.