Cub Foods Survey at www.cublistens.com – Cub Foods is a company that continuously welcomes feedback from its customers who want to share their experiences of shopping in its stores. You may want to consider taking a part in the Cub Foods survey if you are a frequent shopper at this specific retail store. By partaking in it, you will have a chance to win a gift card as a reward.
You can discover and join in the online survey at www.cublistens.com. It is not difficult at all to be a participant, as long as you are eligible to be one, which the eligibility rules will be explained below. Keep reading to find out more about this specific customer survey if you’re interested in providing your response to Cub Foods management.
Cublistens Survey Details
|Is purchase Necessary?
|Cub Foods Gift Card
|Offer Valid At
|18 or 18+
- Dressbarn Survey
- Mcdfoodforthoughts Survey
- Taco Bueno Survey
- Costa Vida Survey
- Canadian Tire Survey
- Skyline Chili Survey
- Sizzler Australia Survey
- Little Caesar’s Survey
- BevMo! Survey
Cub Foods Survey Rewards
The customers’ willingness to join the Cub Foods survey is not left unappreciated by the company. Those who successfully finished answering the online questionnaire are given one code as a reward. This code is used as an entry ticket to admit into weekly sweepstake that provides a prize of Cub Foods $100 gift card to use on any of their store.
Note: the reward policy regarding this survey can be altered by the company at any moment, so look up your purchase receipt to confirm the most recent reward provided.
Cub Survey Terms and Conditions
You can be considered as an eligible participant of the Cub Foods survey if you meet the following set of criteria:
- A resident of Minnesota, Illinois, or Wisconsin.
- Already at legal age (18) at the time of the entry.
- Understand English.
- Take the online survey by using a device that’s connected to the internet.
- Keep the receipt as the proof of purchase from the Cub Foods store.
- Take the survey only once.
- Not an employee or a staff at Cub Foods.
- Not transmit the received prize if chosen as the winning participant of the sweepstake.
- Leave email to enable contact if chosen as the winning participant of the sweepstake.
Cub Survey at www.cublistens.com
Once you are certain that you’re eligible as a survey taker, follow the simple steps below to proceed:
- Go to the Cub Foods survey webpage at www.cublistens.com.
- Wait until the page loads itself.
- Press the menu ‘Next’.
- Submit the access code comprises of 16 digits as printed on your purchase receipt.
- Press the menu ‘Submit’.
- Wait until the page provides you with a set of questionnaire related to your visiting and shopping experience.
- Enter your personal rating of the overall visiting and shopping experience in Cub Foods store.
- Enter your personal ratings of the different qualities of visiting and shopping experience in Cub Foods store.
- Enter your answers for the questions that ask about your purchased products, your received services, your order, and other relevant qualities of the store.
- Feed the information about your details as required by the Cub Foods survey site to help the company contacts you in case you’re chosen as the winning participant.
- Conclude the online survey and note down the presented code to be used as your entry ticket to win Cub Foods $100 gift card from its weekly sweepstakes.
Cub Foods, Inc. is a company that runs a retail groceries chain in the United States as one of the oldest discount food stores in the country. It operates under Grocery Stores Industry with headquarter office in Chanhassen, Minnesota. The company was established in 1968 by the Hooleys Supermarket. The ‘CUB’ name is derived from its founder’s nickname, Culver Davis Jr’s, and it also stands as .Consumers United for Buying’.
Cub Foods sells a range of grocery items through its retail outlets, including bakeries, seafood, meat, beauty and health products, liquor, merchandises, etc. It commits to bring the best value of grocery to the customer’s table. As of current, there are a total of 81 Cub Foods stores that operates in Minnesota and other nearby states.
- Cub Survey Site: www.cublistens.com
- Cub Sweepstake Rules Site: www.cub.com/about/customer-service/cub-survey-sweepstakes-rules-2020.html
- Cub Official Website: www.cub.com
- Cub Foods Social Media Channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- GameStop Survey
- Firehouse Survey
- Piercing Pagoda Survey
- Atlanta Bread Survey
- Eat’n Park Survey
- Wendy’s Survey
- Party City Surve
- Bojangles Survey
- Heinen’s Survey
- Hotel Chocolat Survey
The Cub Foods survey is a perfect opportunity to share your feedbacks if you are one of the company’s regular customers. The account of your experience will help the company to improve for the better. Participating in the online survey at www.cublistens.com also offers you with a chance to win $100 gift card.