Bruegger’s Bagel provides a way for their customers to share opinion and feedback about the company’s products and service through online Bruegger’s survey.
This customer survey is held by Bruegger’s in order to assess the customers’ satisfaction over their products range and the different aspects of the company’s service.
By completing the survey, as the customers, you will gain Bruegger’s Rewards which give you chance to win Bruegger’s coupons.
The coupons might take a form in free bagels, free gift card, or special discounts.
To learn further about what is Bruegger’s survey, how to complete it, what the requirements and rules are, simply read the article below.
|Product Purchase Necessity||None|
|Prize of Completing Survey||Bruegger’s Coupons|
|Location Validity||Only In-Restaurant|
|Countries||The United States, Puerto Rico & Canada.|
|Participants’ Age Limit||18|
|Validity Limit for Receipt Valid Limit||7 Days|
|Validity Limit for Gift||30 Days|
Bruegger’s Survey Rewards
Bruegger’s is providing customers with special rewards if they are willing to complete the survey.
After completing the online customer’s survey, you will gain a code of coupon. The code can be submitted to the nearest branch of Bruegger’s and you’ll get a chance to get different offer types, such as free bagel, free food, or product’s discount.
Please note the rewards offered for completing Bruegger’s survey may be changed without prior notice at any time by the company. It depends on the information provided in your purchase receipt, so you may the details on the receipt.
Bruegger’s Survey Terms and Conditions
To participate in Bruegger’s survey, there are terms and conditions that you must accept and adhere. Here are the list of rules and regulations to join the survey:
- You must be a legal resident of United States, Canada, or Puerto Rico.
- You must meet minimum age of 18 years old.
- You must understand and complete the survey in English.
- You may complete the Bruegger’s survey by using different device such as desktop computer, laptop, or mobile phone.
- You are required to have and save your purchase receipt while joining the online survey.
- You can only participate once in this customer survey.
- You have to complete and submit the survey to provide feedback within 7 days since the purchase receipt’s date.
- You have to use the coupon code within 30 days after receiving it.
- The survey is not open to employee of Bruegger’s or the immediate family members of the employees.
- The offers cannot be transferred in any way.
- You need to provide email address to receive discount during the purchase.
Bruegger’s Survey Step By Step
After you have all of the terms and conditions above and make sure you are eligible to participate in Bruegger’s survey, you may proceed by following the steps below:
- Open the official Bruegger’s website for online customer survey at www.tellbrueggers.com.
- Type in the 4-digit store number, time and date as stated on your purchase receipt.
- Select the menu ‘Start’ by clicking on it.
- Wait until the page provides you with the questions related to your satisfaction of Bruegger’s products and services.
- Read each question related to your visit, your order, Bruegger’s staff helps, services, store’s menu, delivery, price, location, opening hours, and many more.
- Answer each question by rating your satisfaction level according to your opinion.
- Give the answer by filling in the rate scale from satisfied to the dissatisfied.
- After you have completed all the answers, provide your personal information: name, address, email address, and contact details.
- Receive survey code from Bruegger’s that can gain you free products or discount on your next visit to Bruegger’s.
Bruegger’s is a brand company that provides restaurant services. It is the subsidiary of JAB Holding Company that’s based in Luxembourg. Bruegger’s itself is fully-owned by Threecaf Brands Canada. The products by Bruegger’s are including bakery, sandwiches, soups, coffee, and drinks. Bruegger’s is estimated to produce more than 70 million bagels annually. It has more than 300 branches across 26 states in U.S. and Canada.
- Official website of Bruegger’s Survey: www.brueggerssurvey.com
- Official website of Bruegger’s: www.brueggers.com
You may directly visit the customer survey held by Bruegger’s in its official website address at www.brueggerssurvey.com.
Complete the Bruegger’s survey by following the guide above and obtain a chance to get yourself free products or discount from the store.