Understanding Apple Employee Benefits is surely important as this company is one of the biggest, most-famous companies all around the world. Yes, Apple is like the biggest manufacturer of gadget, like phone and everything else. It is worldly famous, and everyone knows about this company for sure.
Of course, being a company that big, Apple has tons of features given to their employees. These are including the benefits and perks. You should also check the information about SWOT Analysis of Apple.
Now, what are the real benefits from working to Apple? If you do not know about it yet, you will soon find out as all Apple Employee Benefits will be explained below, including the healthcare benefits, career benefits, and so many more you can ask for as an employee.
Employee Benefits at Apple store
In order to keep the employees happy and healthy, Apple Inc provides them with huge benefits, so they can all work happily for the company. In short, the benefits of becoming an Apple employee include the perks listed below. Read them, and you will know exactly what you will get you when you start working for Apple.
- Medical, insurance, and healthcare benefits.
- Career benefits for employees.
- Financial benefits and perks.
- Family-related and Childcare benefits for all employees.
We will start explaining the benefits from medical and healthcare one. You will not regret working for Apple as they know exactly what the employee needs, especially when it comes to their health and well-being.
The employees will be given full healthcare benefits that they do not have to pay straight away. The expenses will be covered by the company or reduced from their monthly salary. It is including hospital expenses, medical bills, prescription drugs, vision care and many more.
There will be insurance, of course, including the insurance to cover disability, as well as life insurance. In case of any sorts of accidents, sickness, severe illness or even death, there will be insurance to help the employee coping with the situation.
Buying Apple product is like mandatory these days, and one of the best Apple Employee Benefits is that you can get the employee discount. The discount is huge, and ranging from 25% up to 50%. You can buy any types of iPod, Mac, iPad, or anything you need with discounted price.
Working at Apple can also get you the paid time off up to 12 days. Maternity leave is also provided for the employees, and they are up to16 weeks. In this leave, they are fully paid. It applies to both mothers and fathers, which are very beneficial to employees.
All employees can also enjoy the perks of getting in the office of Apple, including enjoying the lunch, the gym, and everything. Apple also provides Long Term Disability (LTD) Insurance for all types of employee, whether they are full time employee or the part time one.
- Capital One Employee Benefits
- JCPenney Employee Benefits
- PepsiCo Employee Benefits
- KPMG Employee Benefits
- TD Bank Employee Benefits
- Allstate Employee Benefits
- State Farm Employee Benefits
- Charles Schwab Employee Benefits
- Barclays Employee Benefits
Apple Employee Benefits Summary
So, if you want to conclude all Apple Employee Benefits, these are explained in the list below.
- Apple Employee 401K Benefits for retirement program.
- Apple Employee Rewards and prizes.
- Apple Employee special discount.
- Apple Healthcare and Life insurance for employee.
- Commuter benefits for employees.
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan.
- Dental and vision care insurance and treatment
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan for investment.
- Maternity, parental, sick, and leaves all fully paid.
- Medical insurance as well as disability insurance.
- Retirement plans and Apple Retiree Benefits.
- Tuition Reimbursement for employees.
- Working from home.
Apple Contact Information
- Phone Number: 1-800-275-2273
- Enterprise customers: 1-866-752-7753
- Education customers Sales: 1-800-780-5009
- Apple Enterprise Sales Phone: (877) 412–7753
- Education customers Support: 1-800-800-2775
- Apple Software Upgrade Center: (888) 840–8433
- Accessibility and assistive technology: 1-877-204-3930
- U.S. iPod, Mac, and iPad technical support: (800–275–2273)
- Apple Cash and person to person payments: 1-877-233-8552
- Reseller Referral (Resellers, Trainers, Consultants): (800) 538–9696
- Apple Official Website: www.apple.com
- Raytheon Employee Benefits
- Zaxby’s Employee Benefits
- Verizon Employee Benefits
- Whirlpool Employee Benefits
- BMO Employee Benefits
Well, if you want to work for Apple, you have made a good choice. This company will bring you all the best benefits as an employee. You can work happily there, and all you need to do is applying to the company. You will get all the best perks and Apple Employee Benefits possible.
This is why everyone should try to apply to the company as they know the future is secure there, including the fact they will get all sorts of insurance, benefits, and all the perks in form of discounts for buying Apple products as long as they are working in the company. This is why understanding Apple Employee Benefits is important.