This article guide will show you how to complete American Express confirm card procedure, as well as how to activate it. The guides will be provided in simple step-by-step manner so you can easily follow them.
There are two possible ways to confirm and activate credit card of American Express. They can be done by dialing the company’s phone call or via online through the company official page.
Below, you will read and learn how to perform card confirmation using both methods. You will also be able to read other explanations related to the card such as the requirement to complete confirmation, the benefits of using the credit card, and many more.
To continue to the American Express confirm card guide and other tutorials, simply scroll down this article and discover them on the sections below.
However, first, you may read the brief profile of American Express Company provided in the following.
What is AmericanExpress?
American Express Company, which also known as Amex in short, is a U.S. multi-national corporation that operates in financial services provider – which include charge card, credit card, and traveler’s cheque. It was established by William Fargo, John Warren Butterfield, and Henry Wells in 1850. The company’s main office is located in New York City.
- Chase Card Activation
- L.L. Bean Mastercard Login
- Kroger 123 Rewards Card Login
- ComData Card Login
- Fortiva Credit Card
- AT&T Universal Card Login
- ExxonMobil Account Online Login
- Home Depot Credit Card Login
- BI Pet Rebates Card Activation
- Home Depot Credit Card Apply
AMEX Card Confirmation Guide (AmericanExpress.com ConfirmCard)
Below are things you should know before performing American Express confirm card process after receiving it through the mail service:
- As customers, you are provided with convenient online account to access your Amex card.
- In order to complete the online confirmation process, you have to provide the activation code that’s comprised of 15 digits.
- You also have to provide security code that’s written on your card, which comprised of 4 digits.
- You are only able to complete confirmation process if you are a registered member of American Express and already logged into your online account.
- If you are yet to be a registered user in the official website of American Express, then you will need to sign up first.
|Amex Credit Card Offered by
|Credit Card Activation Method Online
|Credit Card Activation By Phone
|Amex Credit Card Activation No
|Customer Service toll-Free Number
|Amex Card Official URL For Activation
American Express Confirm Card Rules
- You need to be at least 18 years old.
- You need to be a legal U.S. resident.
- You need to have the mobile application of American Express card.
- You must have a proper credit score to apply for American Express card.
- You must not be involved in any finance law case.
- You must have clean credit history for at least the last 7 years.
American Express Confirm Card Requirements
- A device to connect you with the internet.
- Your first and last name, your phone number, and the middle name of your mother.
- Your birthdate.
- Your house address and postal code.
- The fifteen-digit number of the card.
- The four-digit security code of the card.
- A registered American Express online account with username and password.
- An email address (if you’re a first-time user who wants to register).
After you’ve made sure that you already prepare all the required items above, then you may proceed into online American Express confirm card process by following the provided steps in the next section of this article.
Confirm American Express Credit Card Online
- Open the official American Express confirm card page at online.americanexpress.com.
- Type in the fifteen-digit number and four-digit security code of your card in the designated fields.
- Select ‘Confirm’ menu.
- Log into your online account as required.
- Type in your account’s password and username.
- If you are yet to have a registered account, then you need to register first.
- After you have completed the registration process, go back to the confirmation card page.
- Do the instructed steps by the page to confirm your card, then wait for the process to be completed.
Confirm American Express Card over Phone Call
As an alternative to online card confirmation method, you are allowed to perform American Express confirm card via phone call. Follow the steps below to do so:
- Make sure you already register your phone number, and then dial 1-800-362-6033.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Choose the option to complete card confirmation process.
- Provide the personal and card information details as required.
- Follow the instructed steps accordingly to proceed with the
In addition, you can check informative video about the login process to your American Express accounts in the company’s official site.
American Express Cards Benefits and Advantages
Here are some of the benefits you can get by using American Express cards:
- Use your American Express card for day-to-day expenses 24/7.
- Get myriad of rewards, coupon exchanges and cashback.
- View and check your rewards or redeem points.
- Get easy and quick 24/7 access to your credit score.
- Gain access to your online account through mobile devices.
- Use American Express mobile app to manage your account.
- Book tickets for bus, airline, railway, and even movie in practical ways.
- Earn points if you use Uber cab ride.
- Earn points if you rent a car, book hotels or flights by using the card.
- Use your points for direct purchase.
- Gain points after purchasing gas by using various American Express reward programs.
- Get personalized and tailored services according to your needs.
- Redeem your card’s points in emergency times.
- View the points of your American Express card.
- View your credit score anytime and anywhere as long as you’re connected to interned.
- Monitor the activities of your credit card conveniently.
- Use American Express mobile application to manage your account.
- Download American Express mobile application from company’s official website.
AMEX App Download
Here are several features available to use in American Express mobile application:
- Sign up your online American Express account.
- Gain easy and quick access to the account with convenient biometric authentication (for example: fingerprint login).
- View and download your statements for the last six months in PDF formatted file.
- View and redeem your registered card’s reward points and browse information about reward milestones.
- Redeem the transaction credit points of your American Express account.
- Create or adjust your account’s PIN code for security purpose.
- Activate notification feature and get various notices such as track of your spending, alerts about your weekly balance or reminders for your due payment.
- View and check your latest transactions.
- View and check the balance of your account.
- Get rewarded after refer your colleagues with American Express.
- Create and use QR code for payments using American Express Pay.
- Block the card temporarily in case it got lost or stolen.
American Express Confirm Card Contact Details
- American Express confirm card phone number: 1-800-528-2122
- Credit cards: 1-800-528-4800 (24/7)
- AMEX Gift Card: 1-877-297-4438 (8 am to midnight ET, 7 days)
- Apply over the phone: 1-800-243-3888 (6 am to 2 am ET, 7 days)
- Cash advance: 1-800-227-4669 (24/7)
- AMEX Prepaid: 1-866-207-7970 (24/7)
- Pay a bill: 1-800-472-9297 (24/7)
- Mailing Address for American Express Customer Relations: 02-040404315 S 2700, Salt Lake City, Utah, 841840440
- Citibank Card Activation
- Capital One Card Activation
- Tractor Supply Credit Card Login
- Firstnationalcc Login
- Sears Credit Card Login
- Sam’s Club Credit Card Login
- Mybpcreditcard Login
- TJ Maxx Credit Card Login
- My Account Access Login
There are plenty things you have learned about your card besides American Express confirm card process. Feel free to use the knowledge for your benefits and to optimize the use of the card by using the available features and benefits provided by the company.