As many already know, Allstate Corporation is an America-based insurance company. This company is headquartered in Illinois, to be exact in Northfield Township. This article will show you the Allstate Employee Benefits.
Currently, the company has more than 3 million employees and 40,000 groups in charge; this insurance company chain provides great benefits for its employees.
If you are working with this insurance company, or willing to work with the company, then you should read what Allstate Employee Benefits you will get as you start working with this company.
In this article, you will learn about all Allstate benefits for its employees, like employee discounts, health benefits, retirement plan, and many other else. All of these perks will be available to access through after Allstatebenefits Login at www.allstatebenefits.com.
You can check the details below on what employee benefits you will get from Allstate.
Allstate Employee Benefits
As a large company, Allstate Employee Benefits include a range of health coverage for its employees including their family members. The health care plan that this company offers will include Allstate Medical Savings Plan and Allstate Medical Value Plan.
- Coverage on certain preventive, restorative, reconstructive, diagnostic, and orthodontic services.
- Dental Maintenance Organization (DMO)
- Preferred Provider Option (PPO)
- Two insurance options to provide specific examinations in an episodic manner.
- Eyeglass frames, contact lenses, glasses, and other options which can be obtained for free.
- Group Critical Illness Plan – With this plan, the employees of Allstate can get a free treatment in critical illnesses such as heart attack or cancer.
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) – Employees can opt this health care insurance if they want qualified health care services with tax-free premium.
- Group Hospital Indemnity Plan – With this plan, Allstate as the company will pay the bucks at the first day you are hospitalized.
- Group Accident Insurance Plan – If the employee, due to an accident, requires a medical care, the company will take care of the expenses.
- Capital One Employee Benefits
- JCPenney Employee Benefits
- PepsiCo Employee Benefits
- KPMG Employee Benefits
- TD Bank Employee Benefits
- Apple Employee Benefits
- State Farm Employee Benefits
- Charles Schwab Employee Benefits
- Barclays Employee Benefits
Allstate Life Insurance, AD&D, and Disability Benefit
- Allstate Life Insurance
- All employees of Allstate can join Allstate Life Insurance with a huge sum of coverage, which is up to $4 million.
- All employees can also enroll in Allstate Life Insurance for their children, domestic partner, as well as for their spouse.
- The rules of Evidence of Insurability (EOI) will apply in this case.
- Allstate Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- All employees of Allstate can also join the insurance for AD&D (Accidental Death and Dismemberment). This will ensure them to be covered with up to $1 million worth of coverage.
- For this insurance, no EOI will apply.
- Short Term Disability (STD)
- For this case, the coverage will be provided without any requirements needed.
- This coverage plan will ensure the employees to be financially covered for up to 180 days.
- Long Term Disability (LTD) – This kind of coverage will provide employees protection from loss-of-income after 180-day waiting period mentioned in STD, just in case the employee obtains prolonged disability hence making his/her condition impossible for work.
Allstate Retirement Benefits
- Allstate 401(k) Savings Plan
- Eligible employees may save up to 50% of their annual income for the retirement plan.
- Allstate matches 80c for one dollar and contributed it to five per cent of your pre-tax.
- Allstate Pension Plan
- The availability of pension cash for anyone that is eligible using the basis of service period and the compensation rate.
- It is provided at no cost.
- Flexible Spending Account for Dependent Day Care
- Working in Allstate will ensure one to get a qualified day care for employee’s dependent(s).
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- The company allows its employees to take up to five days paid day-off. This can be used for vacation or any incidental purpose.
- This isn’t covered by the plan of Short-Term Disability.
- Misc. Time Off – Misc. PTO will be available for specific condition such as funeral or jury duty.
- Company Holidays – Company-designated holidays which are paid are available.
- Group Legal Scheme – The company delivers assistance for all legal inquiries and problems such as wills and trusts, matrimonial problems, traffic ticket defense, as well as child custody.
- Identity Protection – Such proactive monitoring service will help employees to protect their identity.
- Buckle Up Baby Program – Infant car seats for free.
- Good Hands People Program – Price discounts for Allstate insurance of automotive.
- Commuter Perks Plan – this benefit offers tax-savings and convenient reimbursement for specific work-related parking expenses and public transportation, carpool, and vanpool.
- Allstate Good Life Benefits – Special discounts and offers for the employees and their immediate family members.
- Adoption Compensation – this reimbursement may go up to $5,000 for adoption expenses.
- Lifeworks Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Lifeworks EAP provides quick and free personal help when needed.
- 5 chances of in-person counseling offered
- Allstate Good Life – through this, the company allows resources for the employees to get emotionally strong.
- Energy for Life – the company provides workshop that provides work energy and balance through several efforts.
Allstate Career Development Opportunities
- Department-Specific Development
- Educational Support
- Enterprise Talent Share and Talent Management
- Live and On-Demand Seminars
- New Leader Development Studio (NLDS)
- Ongoing Training Opportunities
- Own Your Career Development
Allstatebenefits Login at www.allstatebenefits.com
As a form of dedication for its customers, Allstate provides various exclusive benefits for its employees. These benefits will be available to access through Allstate Employee benefits page at www.allstatebenefits.com.
To access the official page portal, the procedure will be as follows:
- Using your gadget (connected to the internet), launch your internet browser and access www.allstatebenefits.com.
- As you reached the page, input your registered user ID in the provided field.
- Once you completed filling the blanks, you can click on the Login button to get to your account.
Note: Keep in mind that the passwords required to enter is case-sensitive. That said, make sure to carefully input the password. The password consists of at least 6 characters, the combo of lower and UPPERCASE, number, and special characters.
Allstate Benefits Contact Information
Allstate Customer Service Numbers
1-800-211-5533 (Se Habla Español)
8 am – 8 pm ET
Monday – Friday
- Group Dental Claims: 1-800-937-7039
- Customer Care Center: 1-800-521-3535
- Group Claims Customer Service: 1-800-348-4489
- Individual Claims Customer Service: 1-800-348-4489
- Spanish Speaking Customer Service Unit: 1-800-211-5533
- Home Office Address
1776 American Heritage Life Dr Jacksonville, FL 32224
- Raytheon Employee Benefits
- Zaxby’s Employee Benefits
- Verizon Employee Benefits
- Whirlpool Employee Benefits
- BMO Employee Benefits
That sums up the information required about Allstate employee benefits, discounts for employee, as well as what things the employees can get if they try to login to www.allstatebenefits.com.
Hopefully, this article will be beneficial for you to understand what Allstate Employee Benefits you will get as you work in Allstate. If you have any questions, feel free to drop us some comments. We will try to respond to your queries as soon as possible.