Aka.ms/remoteconnect – Have you ever heard of a website called https://aka.ms/remoteconnect?
This website will make it possible for you to connect to other people remotely while all of you are playing Minecraft. Using this website, you can set up the cross-play engine on every PC that should be connected while playing. But if you run into any problem at all with aka.ms/remoteconnect, then this article will help you to solve them.
So, reading this article will give you information on how to enjoy the cross-play feature with your friends who are also playing Minecraft by accessing aka.ms/remoteconnect.
What is aka.ms/remoteconnect?
https://aka.ms/remoteconnect gives the ability to Minecraft players to play with others by connecting all of their devices to the same connection.
Aka.ms/remoteconnect can be enabled on every platform, including PC, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox. But, if you want to use the feature on non-Microsoft devices, then you will be required to have an account with Microsoft and then log in with the credentials on your device.
Minecraft itself can be played on various devices, such as PS4, Switch, Windows PC, or Xbox. Mobile players can also play it on their Android or iOS phones. And all those players can be connected to the same playing session if they have a Microsoft account.
Microsoft Remote Connect Setup on Xbox One Using the Xbox Mobile App
- First, open aka.ms/xboxsetup via your Xbox internet browser.
- Proceed to log in with your credentials.
- You will be shown guidance on the screen. Follow the steps carefully.
- Please note that this website page is only available for those on mobile devices.
Cross-Play Engine Xbox Setup
- Go to the Microsoft Store on your Xbox devices.
- On the main page, look for the download page.
- If you can’t find it, search for Minecraft for Xbox One.
- The download is free, and you don’t have to pay anything to play Minecraft on your Xbox One device.
- Install the game and then start it.
- Find the cross-play setting and set up the setting so you can play with your friends.
Minecraft Cross-Play Setup on Nintendo Switch or PS4
- If you are using a PS4, visit the Sony PlayStation store. If you are using Nintendo Switch, then open Nintendo Shop on your device.
- Search “Minecraft” on the app store that you are using.
- You can use the search feature on both platforms.
- Sign up for an account with Microsoft.
- Open Minecraft and sign in with your newly created Microsoft Account.
- Open the link we mentioned earlier. Your session will be automatically redirected to the login page.
- You will be given an 8-digit code for activation. This code will be entered when you want to activate your account on the AKA MS Remote Connect.
- From your Internet browser, open aka.ms/remoteconnect.
- The process above can be done from Windows or Mac devices.
- When you’re asked for the code, enter them on the respective field.
- Click “Next“.
- The screen will show you some steps to finish the login process.
Delete All Minecraft Saved and Corrupted Game Date
- Open your Minecraft game.
- Open the settings.
- Go to “System Settings“.
- Choose “Storage“.
- Select “Game Storage” to access all the data from Minecraft.
- Remove all Minecraft files.
Video tutorial login dan logout to Microsoft, change gamertag, and fix errors at Youtube.
What is aka.ms/remoteconnect Error?
Sometimes, when you’re trying to access https://aka.ms/remoteconnect, you could run into some unexpected problems. One of those is the inability to access the website. This probably is caused by the fact that Microsoft is expanding the services to other platforms. And because of the various services on the platform, some problems might occur. The problems can also happen more often on other platforms, aside from PC. This article will try to find solutions for all those problems.
What Can Cause the Problem?
When you try to find a solution for your problem on a Microsoft account, then you will need to find the root of that particular problem. Some of the most common reasons are:
Corrupt Data Game:
One of the most important things to make sure you can play smoothly is the integrity of her game files. Corrupted files will make it impossible for you to play the game.
This problem is usually easy to fix for computer users. You can also try to delete first and then reinstall the game, but this is only a quick fix and will not fix your problem in the future. Sometimes, your save files can also get corrupted. This will also make it a little bit harder for you to reload the game and then continue your progression. Therefore, doing regular backups is recommended for this problem.
Change of Devices:
Cross-play features on Minecraft will make it possible for users to play with other people. The users will have to connect all of their devices to one Microsoft account. This feature is simple and yet very useful for remote play sessions.
But if you change your device, the feature might be hard to access. One of the problems that you can face is the inability of your device to recognize your sign-in credentials. Some software glitches could also happen. And all of these can occur by your device changes.
Solve aka.ms/remoteconnect Error
This article will also provide some steps on how to fix some errors on https://aka.ms/remoteconnect. The following steps are very easy and simple to follow and will be able to fix various problems on https://aka.ms/remoteconnect.
Minecraft Microsoft Account PS4
The following are the steps to fix Minecraft Microsoft account errors that might happen if you play the game on your PS4.
- First, open the PS4 store on your device.
- Look for Minecraft in the store. If you see the download option, click on the button to start the process.
- On your device, start the Minecraft game download.
- You will be required to have at least one paid version of Minecraft.
- After the installation process, you will be able to try the remote play feature.
- Sign in to Minecraft using your Microsoft account.
- Enter your valid and accessible email address and password that you use for your Microsoft account.
- If your personal credentials are correct, you will be given a code for signing in.
- Save the code, which will be used later when you want to run the remote play feature.
- If you have multiple devices or multiple users, proceed to do the login on each device as we have mentioned above.
Xbox Crossplay Issue:
Fixing the problems for Xbox cross-play is pretty simple. Here are the steps that you might want to follow:
- Acquire the remote play code by accessing aka.ms/xboxsetup.
- The site will give you a string of code that will be able to be used for remote play features. You will be required to have an active Microsoft Account.
- As a requirement, you will need to proceed and log in with the newly created Microsoft Account.
- Start the remote play sessions by going to this link: aka.ms/remoteconnect.
- Login with Microsoft Account on other devices that also want to access the same remote play session.
- Share the code with other users to gather different users on the same play session.
- If the code is correct, the game will be loaded, and you can play Minecraft.
Video tutorial Microsoft account link to Xbox and Minecraft PS4 at Youtube.
Start a remote play session smoothly with other people while playing Minecraft and build together with the amazing aka.ms/remoteconnect.